Govt National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIANP Recruitment 2022 nianp.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022.
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
Hosur main Road, Adugodi, Bangalore, 560030 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIANP Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules.|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Salary||31000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||10 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (1 no.) under the time bound National Fund project “CRISP/CAS9 guided functional analysis of genes regulating early embryonic survival in buffalo”. This recruitment is subjected to terms and conditions in force in ICAR for such appointments. General ICAR guidelines for contractual employment will be applicable.
1. The service of person who is engaged, will be automatically stand terminated with the termination of the project without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
3. No. of Post: 01
4. The appointment is purely on temporary basis and there is no provision of absorption/re-employment in NIANP/ICAR after termination of the project.
5. Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Physiology / Genetics and Breeding / Microbiology / Gynaecology and Reproduction / Animal Sciences / Life Sciences/ Allied Sciences. NET qualification is essential for candidates with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree. Candidates with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree or candidates with Ph.D. degree in above mentioned subjects, NET qualification is not mandatory. Selected candidates with higher qualification than the prescribed in this advertisement will not be entitled for higher pay than that mentioned in the advertisement.
6. Desirable Qualification: The candidates should have experiences in basic molecular biology tools, cloning and expression of genes. Experiences with cell cultures, genome editing by CRISPR/CAS9 and bioinformatics works will be preferable.
7. Remuneration: Rs. 31,000/- per month + 24% HRA for first two years (if no accommodation is provided) and Rs. 35,000/- per month + 24% HRA for third year (if no accommodation is provided)
8. Duration of the project: Upto 31st July, 2022 or completion of the project whichever is earlier.
31000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules.
Only Short listed candidates will be informed through mail/ phone for attending the interview through online / personal scheduled to be held on 27th January, 2022 from 11.00 AM at ICAR-NIANP, Bangalore.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates have to apply Strictly In The Prescribed Format Given Below along with their complete C.V., e-mail ID, Skype ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers (along with scanned copies of their credentials) on or before 22nd January, 2022 to the Principal Investigator of the project Dr. S. Mondal at [email protected] Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
2. Selected candidates would be informed through mail / phone. The candidates will not be paid any TA/DA and will have to make their own arrangements for travel, stay etc. for attending the interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Candidates selected for SRF will be allowed to pursue Ph. D under Jain University, Bengaluru with prescribed terms and conditions.
Published on: 10 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional I - ( 1 Posts) Posts
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Hosur main Road, Adugodi
|Last Date: 03 January 2022|
| Young Professional II - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 08 October 2021|
| Young Professional II - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 September 2021|
| Young Professional-I - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 3rd August 2021|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 17th April 2021|
About National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Recruitment
About National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology
The ICAR-National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (ICAR-NIANP) was established on 24th November 1995 at Bangalore under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Bangalore conducts basic and fundamental research with respect to animal feed resource management using physiological-nutritional approaches to improve animal productivity and profitability of livestock farmers.
The institute's new campus was inaugurated by Shri Rajnath Singhji on 13th August 2003.
National Institute of Animal Nutrition & Physiology (NIANP) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Skilled Supporting Staff. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI pass for a great career at ICAR-National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow: INR 31000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hosur main Road, Adugodi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd January, 2022
- Northern Coalfields Limited Invites Application for 26 Crane Operator Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2022
- Northern Railway Invites Application for Paediatrics Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
- Northern Railway Invites Application for General Duty Doctor Recruitment 2022
- IIM Nagpur Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for Legal Researcher Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Invites Application for Skilled Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Airports Authority of India Invites Application for Member Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Communications Intern Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Public Service Commission Invites Application for 286 Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Oil Corporation Northern Region Invites Application for 626 Apprentice Recruitment 2022