NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023 For 24 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: NITANP/OGRT/2023-24/FR/806
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh (NIT Andhra Pradesh) Assistant Professor Grade-II Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor Grade-II in National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh (NIT Andhra Pradesh). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 13th November 20233. Candidates can check the latest National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh (NIT Andhra Pradesh) Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Grade-II Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.nitandhra.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh (NIT Andhra Pradesh) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.nitandhra.ac.in/. National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh (NIT Andhra Pradesh) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Andhra Pradesh. More details of www.nitandhra.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Assistant Professor Grade-II
Tadepalligudem, West Godavari, 534101 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 24 Posts
Educational Qualification: The essential minimum academic qualifications are B.Tech/B.E./M.Sc./MA/MBA in the relevant discipline along with Ph.D. in Engineering/Technology/Science/Humanities and shall have first class (at least 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 or equivalent or 60% aggregate) in the preceding degrees. Preceding degrees means Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree. Candidates having Ph.D. degree directly after B.Tech. are also eligible and they should have obtained First Class at Bachelor’s Level.
70900/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: The non-refundable application fee is Rs.1000/- per application for General & OBC candidates. However, no application fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates. Also, the application fee payable by Indian Nationals applying from abroad is Rs.5000/- per application for all categories. The application fee shall be paid only through online banking towards the State Bank of India Account Number 37722875550, Satyavathi Nagar, Tadepalligudem Branch (IFSC SBIN0016305) on the name of The Director, NIT Andhra Pradesh. The reference proof of credit document shall be collected to enter the transaction details in the online application portal and attach the copy of proof with a hardcopy of the application form. Demand Drafts (DDs) are not accepted.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://nitandhra.ac.in/FRP/
Published on: 16th October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at NIT Andhra Pradesh. The other Related Jobs NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor Grade-II - ( 24 Posts) Posts
Tadepalligudem, West Godavari
|Last Date: 13th November 2023|
About NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
About NIT Andhra Pradesh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 24 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor Grade-II: 24 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor Grade-II?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor Grade-II: INR70900,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor Grade-II job at NIT Andhra Pradesh
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tadepalligudem, West Godavari
What is NIT Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor Grade-II: 24 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for NIT Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor Grade-II: 24 Posts, is 13th November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor Grade-II, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th November, 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Executive Officer, Academic Officer Recruitment 2023
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Invites Application for 17 Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) Invites Application for Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University (SDAU) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for IT Infrastructure Network Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute Of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Senior Software Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for DevOps and Data Centre Support Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Software Developer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for System Administrator Recruitment 2023
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Invites Application for Technical Officer-I, Project Associate-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023