North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
invites applications for recruitment of Guest Faculty
Head, Department of Education, NEHU, Tura Campus, Chasingre, Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya-794002
ADDRESS, West Garo Hills, PINCODE Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|NEHU Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Job Locations||West Garo Hills|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||14 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A, M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.D
Application/ Bio-data in plain paper including telephone number and E-mail address is being invited for 05(five) posts of Guest Faculties in the Department of Education, NEHU, Tura Campus with respective enclosures.
1. Post Name: Guest Faculty
2. No of Posts: 05
3. The minimum qualification will be at least 55% marks and 5% relaxation to SC/ST in MA (Education)/ M.Ed along with NET (Education). However, the candidates having Ph.D. or/ and evidence of publication/ active Research/ Teaching experience in the respective subjects will be given preference.
4. The remuneration for the Guest Faculty would be Rs. 1500/-per lecture subject to maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month as per rule vide letter no No. F. 8-2/Estt (B)/2019-2201 dated 19th July, 2019.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Call for interview to short-listed candidates will be communicated through email or phone call or whatsapp for interview to be held on 22nd October 2021.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates interested may sent their Bio-Data latest bv the. 14 October 2021 addressed to the Head, Department of Education, NEHU, Tura Campus, Chasingre, Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya-794002, by post/ or in person, written on the envelop as Application For The Post Of Guest Faculty, Department Of Education, NEHU, Tura Campus, Chasingre
2. Candidates are requested to bring original documents to the interview to be held in the chamber of the Pro-Vice Chancellor or Department of Education NEHU, Tura Campus, Meghalaya
3. No TA/DA will be given as per NEHU rule.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
North Eastern Hill University Recruitment for following posts:
About North Eastern Hill University Recruitment
About North Eastern Hill University
The objectives of the University shall be to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of the hill areas of the North-Eastern region, and, in particular, their intellectual, academic and cultural advancement
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) was established in the year 1973. NEHU is located in Shillong, Meghalaya. The university has two campuses: Shillong and Tura in Meghalaya. It is the UGC's University with Potential for Excellence (conferred in 2006). NEHU was established as a regional university for the states of northeast India, including Meghalaya, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram, and had given birth to Nagaland University in 1994 and Mizoram University in 2001. The university has the following schools (departments/centers of studies): School of Physical Science, School of Social Science, School of Life Science, School of Humanities & Education, School of Human & Environmental Science; School of Economics, Management & Information Science; School of Engineering & Technology. North Eastern Hill University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Bodo Developer, Guest Lecturer, JRF/ Project Fellow, Lab Attendant, Field Assistant, Hindi Typist, Technical Assistant, Librarian, Secretarial Assistant, Legal Officer, Assistant Laboratory Engineer, Senior Accountant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MA in Linguistics / Bodo / Any Other Subjects with excellent language skill Bodo + Knowledge of Computer, M.Tech in relevant field, M.Sc. in Zoology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology, passed 12th examination, M.Sc in Botany/ Ecology/ Environmental Sciences/ Forestry, 10th Class, 12th standard examination + Typing speed of 25 w.p.m. in Hindi in any of the following scripts: (i) I Leap (ii) Script (iii) Unicode + Working knowledge in computer in Hindi programmes, Post Graduate Degree in Adult and Continuing Education / Lifelong Learning / Extension Education / Rural Development / or Social Work, Master's degree in library science/information science/documentation, MA in relevant subject, 10+2 pass + Computer knowledge with MS Office, M.Sc in Biotechnology/Microbiology, Law graduate, BE/B.Tech in EE/ECE/CSE/IT, Graduate in any Discipline, for a great career at North Eastern Hill University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Guest Faculty: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Guest Faculty: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at North Eastern Hill University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, West Garo Hills
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
- Directorate of Adult Education (DAE) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- National School of Drama (NSD) Invites Application for Chief of Repertory Company Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Invites Application for Principal Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021