Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 for Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies
Northern Railway Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies in Northern Railway. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 16 January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the nr.indianrailways.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in/. Northern Railway selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of nr.indianrailways.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies
Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies
-, Sonipat, - Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Northern Railway Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Salary||13770 - 75000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Jan, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||16-01-2023|
Contract Medical practitioner:
1. Degree in Medicine i.e., MBBS (Recognized by the Medical Council of India included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956). Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the condition stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
2. Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
3. Candidate must be registered with state medical council and or national medical commission
1. Matriculation certificate from recognised board
2. First AID certificate from RED cross society or central or state Govt or recognised institution
Medical Attendant: Matriculation certificate form recognised board.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
13770 - 75000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on a written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies in Northern Railway.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit official website of Northern Railway - nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Step 2: Here look for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification
Step 3: Make sure you read all the details in the notification
Step 4: Apply or send the application form as per the mode of application given on the official notification
Published on: 09 January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Northern Railway Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Northern Railway. The other Related Jobs Northern Railway Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16 January 2023|
| Senior Resident - ( 25 Posts) Posts
State Entry Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 03 January 2023|
| Specialist Surgeon, General Duty Medical Officer - ( 3 Posts) Posts
-, Port Blair
|Last Date: 29 November 2022|
| Retired Railway Employees - ( 8 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 09 December 2022|
| Radiographer, Lab Assistant, More Vacancies - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11 November 2022|
| Medical Consultant - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 01 November 2022|
| Senior Resident - ( 20 Posts) Posts
NDCR Building State Entry Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 September 2022|
| Contract Medical Practitioners - ( 4 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 July 2022|
| Senior Resident - ( 29 Posts) Posts
NDCR Building State Entry Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Contract Medical Practitioners - ( 10 Posts) Posts
- Amritsar, Ferozepur
|Last Date: 28 April 2022|
| Senior Resident - ( 29 Posts) Posts
NDCR Building State Entry Road , New Delhi
|Last Date: 03 February 2022|
| Honorary Visiting Specialist - ( 6 Posts) Posts
Sr DPO Office, Northern Railway
|Last Date: 01 February 2022|
About Northern Railway Recruitment
About Northern Railway
" After all, what other experiences do we have to compare with travel as opportunities to expand our horizons (geographically, culturally, emotionally, intellectually) to encounter people, cultures and places so different from ourselves?" This is what Mick smith and Rosaleen Duffy conclude in their analyses of Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility. The efficacy of travel can never be over-stated and undertaking travel in the current times is increasingly becoming effortless thanks to the commitment and Zeal on the part of Railways, owing to their improved and widespread network.
Northern Railway headquarters is located in Delhi at New Delhi Railway Station. Northern Railway was established in the year 1952. Northern Railways implemented the Route Relay Interlocked system (RRI) at New Delhi Railway Station which is a modern signaling system for enhancing efficiency and safety in the operations. RRI at New Delhii is one of the world's largest route relay interlocking system certified by the Guinness Book of Records. Northern Railway (NR) has its head quarters at New Delhi. NR serve eight states - Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal and Uttar Pradesh and the Union Territory of Chandigarh. Northern Railway has 5 Divisions - Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad. Railway Recruitment Cell which was formed in 2005, is responsible for recruitment of Group "D" staff in Northern Railway. Northern Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scout and Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies: INR 13770 - 75000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies, Skills / Eligibility job at Northern Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Sonipat
What is Northern Railway Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies: 3 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Northern Railway Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies: 3 Posts, is 16th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Practitioners, Dresser, More Vacancies, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th January, 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2023
- Health and Family Welfare Department Gujarat Invites Application for Community Health Officer, Finance Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Invites Application for Intern Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune (IITM Pune) Invites Application for Program Manager, Project Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Banaras Hindu University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Ambedkar University Delhi Invites Application for 6 Administrator, Accounts Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Central University of Jharkhand Invites Application for Deputy Librarian Recruitment 2023
- Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) Invites Application for Web Developer Recruitment 2023
- Haldia Petrochemicals Limited Invites Application for Deputy Manager/ Manager Recruitment 2023
- Vasantdada Sugar Institute Invites Application for Jeep Driver and Tractor Driver Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna) Invites Application for 112 Professor, Additional Professor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Invites Application for HVAC Engineer Recruitment 2023