Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2022 For 345 ITI Trade Apprentice
Vacancy Circular No: NFC/01/App./2022
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Advertisement for the post of ITI Trade Apprentice in the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 5th November 2022. Candidates can check the latest Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment 2022 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at nfc.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
The Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ nfc.gov.in/. Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed to Telangana. More details of nfc.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, results, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
ITI Trade Apprentice
ECIL Post, Hyderabad, 500062 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 345 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 10th & ITI (Relevant Disciplines).
Attendant Operator - 07 Posts
Electrician - 26 Posts
Electronics Mechanic - 27 Posts
Fitter - 119 Posts
Instrument Mechanic - 06 Posts
Laboratory Assistant - 08 Posts
Machinist - 17 Posts
Chemical Plant Operator - 05 Posts
Turner - 27 Posts
Carpenter - 02 Posts
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) - 74 Posts
Mechanic Diesel - 02 Posts
Plumber - 04 Posts
Welder - 21 Posts
7700-8050/- Per Month
Age Limit: Should Not be Less than 18 Years.
1. The Selection Committees of NFC shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
2. Candidates shall be selected on merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of tie, the percentage of marks of 10th /SSC shall be considered as tie-breaker.
Application Fee: Nil.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/login
Published on: 26th October 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Nuclear Fuel Complex. The other Related Jobs Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Scientific Officer/C (GDMO) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
ECIL Post Office, Hyderabad
|Last Date: 20th May 2023|
| Technical Officer and Various Posts - ( 124 Posts) Posts
ECIL Post Office, Hyderabad
|Last Date: 10th April 2023|
| ITI Trade Apprentice - ( 345 Posts) Posts
ECIL Post, Hyderabad
|Last Date: 5th November 2022|
| Scientific Officer (GDMO) - ( 02 Posts) Posts
ECIL Post, Hyderabad
|Last Date: 14th October 2022|
About Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment
About Nuclear Fuel Complex
The Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) was established in 1971 as a major industrial unit of India's Department of Atomic Energy, for the supply of nuclear fuel bundles and reactor core components. It is a unique facility where natural and enriched uranium fuel, zirconium alloy cladding, and reactor core components are manufactured under one roof.
Natural uranium, mined at Jaduguda Uranium Mine in the Singhbhum area of Jharkhand, is converted into nuclear fuel assemblies. Uranium dioxide pellets, which generate heat while undergoing fission, also generate fission products. The fission products, which are radioactive, should be contained and not allowed to mix with coolant water. Nuclear Fuel Complex supplies zircaloy-clad uranium oxide fuel assemblies and zirconium alloy structural components for all 14 operating atomic power reactors in India. NFC products are supplied to the Department of Atomic Energy, the Indian Navy, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, and other defense organizations, as well as chemical, fertilizer, and ball-bearing industries. NFC is planning to establish two major fuel fabrication facilities to meet the expected jump in nuclear power production.
Nuclear Fuel Complex recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Upper Division Clerk (UDC), and Work Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce; 10th Pass for a great career at Nuclear Fuel Complex.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 345 vacancies in total. ITI Trade Apprentice: 345 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for ITI Trade Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows ITI Trade Apprentice: INR7700-8050,
When can I can apply for ITI Trade Apprentice job at Nuclear Fuel Complex
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ECIL Post, Hyderabad
What is Nuclear Fuel Complex ITI Trade Apprentice: 345 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Nuclear Fuel Complex ITI Trade Apprentice: 345 Posts, is 5th November, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for ITI Trade Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th November, 2022
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts