RGIPT Recruitment 2022 for Project Associate
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Project Associate Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Project Associate in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 13 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment 2022 Project Associate Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.rgipt.ac.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.rgipt.ac.in/. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at India. More details of www.rgipt.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate
Mubarakpur Mukhatiya, Faizabad, 229305 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|RGIPT Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Organization||RGIPT Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.35,000 - Rs.35,000 Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||13 Jun, 2022|
The educational qualification for RGIPT Recruitment 2022 is an important criteria for the candidates who apply for the recruitment. RGIPT Recruitment 2022 educational qualification is M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM.
Rs.35,000 - Rs.35,000 Per Month
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website rgipt.ac.in
Step 2: Click on RGIPT Recruitment 2022 notification
Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and proceed further
Step 4: Apply or download the application form as per the information mentioned on the official notification
Published on: 28 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT). The other Related Jobs Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
- Faizabad - Uttar Pradesh Last Date: 15 June 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts RGIPT RGIPT Recruitment 2022 Details Company Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Organization RGIPT Recruitment 2022 Post Name Research Assistant Total Vacancy 1 Posts Salary Rs.12, 000 - Rs.12
|Last Date: 15 June 2022|
| Project Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Mubarakpur Mukhatiya, Faizabad
|Last Date: 13 June 2022|
| - ( Various Posts) Posts
Mubarakpur Mukhatiya, Faizabad
|Last Date: 23 May 2022|
| Project Associate and Post-Doctoral Fellow - ( 03 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 4th May 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 October 2021|
About Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Recruitment
About Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India set up The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) at Jais, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh. RGIPT has been accorded the eminence of being an “ Institute of National Importance” along the lines of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT). The Institute is empowered to award degrees in its own right. RGIPT is co-promoted as an energy domain specific institute by six leading Oil Public Sector Units (ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL) in association with the Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB).
The prime objective of the Institute is to provide world class education, training, and research to roll out efficient human resources to meet the growing requirements of the Petroleum & Energy sector.
RGIPT offers a number of Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree programs, PG diploma courses and Doctoral programs in Petroleum Technology and Management, MBA program and two Technical programs.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Deputy Registrar (Admin), Medical Officer, Law Officer, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Security Officer, Junior Engineer (HVAC).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Statistics or Applied Mathematics, Master's Degree, MBBS, LLB (Hons) degree, B.E. / B. Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering, B.E. / B. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering, Bachelor degree in any subject or Master degree, Bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering for a great career at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate: INR Rs.35,000 - Rs.35,000 Per Month,
When can I can apply for Project Associate job at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mubarakpur Mukhatiya, Faizabad
What is Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Project Associate: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Project Associate: 1 Posts, is 13th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th June, 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for 6 Lab Assistant, Project Technician Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Ayurveda Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Central University of Punjab Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) Invites Application for 31 Welder, Cook and Various Posts
- VIT University Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) Invites Application for Multimedia Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry Invites Application for Technical Assistant or Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Scientist-B Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Adhoc Faculty or Instructor Recruitment 2022