Govt Sainik School Bhubaneswar Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Sainik School Bhubaneswar. The other Related Jobs Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30th December 2022|
| TGT and Various Posts - ( 5 Posts) Posts
PO: Sainik School, Khordha
|Last Date: 15 July 2022|
About Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About Sainik School Bhubaneswar
Sainik School Bhubaneswar was started by Late Shri Biju Patnaik Chief Minister of Orissa on 15 Jan 1962 in an adhoc government accommodation. The new building and infrastructure was brought up within two years at the present location under personal care of Shri Biju Patnaik and was inaugurated by Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru on 08 Jan 1964.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar is located in the Capital City of Orissa in the close vicinity of Utkal University, Vani Vihar just 2 Kms away from National Highway. The distance of the school from Airport is about 10 Kms and from Railway Station it is only 8 Kms.
The primary aim and the objective of Sainik Schools is to prepare boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into the National Defence Academy. Moreover, the high level of physical, mental and intellectual attainments needed for induction into the Officer Cadre which could not be nurtured in the common schools, mainly because of lack of infrastructure facilities.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar was established on 15th January 1962. The primary objective of Sainik School is to prepare boys academically,physically and mentally for entry into the National Defense Academy. Sainik School Bhubaneswar recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Master (Physics), Assistant Master (Hindi), Laboratory Assistant (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Quartermaster. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BA/B.Com, for a great career at Sainik School Bhubaneswar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Sainik School Bhubaneswar?
Candidates can apply for Sainik School Bhubaneswar 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Sainik School Bhubaneswar official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Sainik School Bhubaneswar 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Sainik School Bhubaneswar. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Sainik School Bhubaneswar 2020.
How can I join in Sainik School Bhubaneswar?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Sainik School Bhubaneswar. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Sainik School Bhubaneswar will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Sainik School Bhubaneswar only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Sainik School Bhubaneswar?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Sainik School Bhubaneswar.
Is the negative marking there in the Sainik School entrance exam?
No, there is no negative marking in the Sainik School entrance exam.
- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 242 Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023
- IHM Pusa Invites Application for 12 Lecturer, Assistant Instructor, Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2023
- NCPOR Invites Application for 14 Scientist, Accounts Officer/ Senior Manager Recruitment 2023
- CCS NIAM Invites Application for 5 Director, Research Officer Recruitment 2023
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 30 Specialist Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2023
- Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Invites Application for 2859 Social Security Assistant (SSA), Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts