Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 For Trained Graduate Teacher
Vacancy Circular No: -
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Recruitment 2022
Advertisement for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) at the Sainik School Bhubaneswar. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 30th December 2022. Candidates can check the latest Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the sainikschoolbhubaneswar.org/ recruitment 2022 page.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ sainikschoolbhubaneswar.org/. Sainik School Bhubaneswar selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Odisha. More details of sainikschoolbhubaneswar.org/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Bhubaneswar, Khordha, 751005 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: BA / B.Ed with English of Regional College of Education of NCERT or Other NCTE Recognized Institution with at least 50% Marks.
44900-142400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-35 Years.
Application Fee: No application fee is to be paid by the candidate.
Selection Procedure: Written Test.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Sainik School Bhubaneswar office. Send your fully filled applications to
Sainik School Bhubaneswar
PO: Sainik School Bhubaneswar
Odisha, India. (This Job Source is Employment News 10-16 December 2022, Page No.12)
Published on: 7th December 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Sainik School Bhubaneswar. The other Related Jobs Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| TGT, Mess Manager and Various Posts - ( 08 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15th September 2023|
| Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 20 April 2023|
| Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30th December 2022|
About Sainik School Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About Sainik School Bhubaneswar
Sainik School Bhubaneswar was started by Late Shri Biju Patnaik Chief Minister of Orissa on 15 Jan 1962 in an adhoc government accommodation. The new building and infrastructure was brought up within two years at the present location under personal care of Shri Biju Patnaik and was inaugurated by Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru on 08 Jan 1964.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar is located in the Capital City of Orissa in the close vicinity of Utkal University, Vani Vihar just 2 Kms away from National Highway. The distance of the school from Airport is about 10 Kms and from Railway Station it is only 8 Kms.
The primary aim and the objective of Sainik Schools is to prepare boys academically, physically and mentally for entry into the National Defence Academy. Moreover, the high level of physical, mental and intellectual attainments needed for induction into the Officer Cadre which could not be nurtured in the common schools, mainly because of lack of infrastructure facilities.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar was established on 15th January 1962. The primary objective of Sainik School is to prepare boys academically,physically and mentally for entry into the National Defense Academy. Sainik School Bhubaneswar recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Master (Physics), Assistant Master (Hindi), Laboratory Assistant (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Quartermaster. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BA/B.Com, for a great career at Sainik School Bhubaneswar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)?
The Payscale is as follows Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): INR44900-142400,
When can I can apply for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) job at Sainik School Bhubaneswar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bhubaneswar, Khordha
What is Sainik School Bhubaneswar Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Sainik School Bhubaneswar Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 01 Posts, is 30th December, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th December, 2022
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions