Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Manager (Officer Grade-A) - ( 147 Posts) Posts||31st October 2020||Bandra East, Mumbai|
|Executive Director (General) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||17th July 2020||Bandra (East), Mumbai|
|Internship - ( Not Specified) Posts||10th June 2020||Bandra East, Mumbai|
About Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment
About Securities and Exchange Board of India
The Securities and Exchange Board of India was established on April 12, 1992, in accordance with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992.
SEBI has its headquarters in Bandra-Kurla Complex in Mumbai and has Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Regional Offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Ahmedabad respectively. It has offices at Jaipur and Bangalore, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Kochi, and Chandigarh.
Controller of Capital Issues was the regulatory authority before SEBI came into existence; it derived authority from the Capital Issues (Control) Act, 1947.
Initially, SEBI was a nonstatutory body without any statutory power. However, in 1995, the SEBI was given additional statutory power by the Government of India. In April 1988 the SEBI was constituted as the regulator of capital markets in India under a resolution of the Government of India.
SEBI recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA/MMS with specialization in Finance / CA / CS/CFA / CWA / LLB / Post Graduation in Economics, Finance for a great career at Securities and Exchange Board of India.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Securities And Exchange Board India government jobs or sarkari naukri for Securities And Exchange Board India. Get full details of Securities And Exchange Board India jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Securities And Exchange Board India Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Securities And Exchange Board India Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Securities And Exchange Board India in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Securities And Exchange Board India in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Securities And Exchange Board India as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Securities And Exchange Board India today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Securities And Exchange Board India for FREE. You can also get Securities And Exchange Board India Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Junior Steno, LDC, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 5 Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for 14 District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 112 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Invites Application for 721 Sub Inspector, Constable Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 1388 Non-Executive Recruitment 2021
- PSPCL Invites Application for 2632 Assistant Lineman, LDC and Various Posts
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 121 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for 21 Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Consultant (Finance & Administration) Recruitment 2021