Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI) Invites Application for Company Secretary Trainee Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 05/2020
Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Company Secretary Trainee
Company Secretary Trainee
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: ICSI Professional Program (Final) passed or ICSI Executive Programme (Intermediate) passed.
7000-8000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply through Institute of Company Secretaries of India - Candidates should submit their resumes to ICSI-WIRO, which will be forwarded to us by the Institute or candidates can directly send the filled application format by email to 2 firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Application for CS Trainee” and attend the walk-in-interview as per schedule mentioned below.
Date & Time of the Interview:
Date: 18th March 2020
Reporting Time: 9:30 am
Document Verification: 9:30 am onwards
Interview: 11:00 am onwards
Venue of the Interview:
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.
Shipping House, 17th Floor, Cafeteria,
245 Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021.
Contact Person: Mr. Nilesh Hiremath, SCI, 18th Floor Tel: 022 22772594
Published on: 16th March 2020
Date of Interview: 18th March 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
About Shipping Corporation of India
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is a company owned by the Government of India that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines.
Shipping Corporation of India was founded in 1961, by merging Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation, is based in Mumbai. SCI's owned fleet includes Bulk carriers, Crude oil tankers, Product tankers, Container vessels, Passenger-cum-Cargo vessels, Phosphoric Acid / Chemical carriers, LPG / Ammonia carriers and Offshore Supply Vessels. Shipping Corporation of India recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Nautical Officer (Natural Science), Engineer Officer (Marine Engineering degree course). Interested candidates can pursue courses at Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai, for a great career at Shipping Corporation of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Company Secretary Trainee: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Company Secretary Trainee?
The Payscale is as follows Company Secretary Trainee: INR7000,
When can I can apply for Company Secretary Trainee job at Shipping Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nariman Point, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th March, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Company Secretary Trainee, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th March, 2020
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021