South Western Railway Recruitment 2022 for Junior Translator
South Western Railway Junior Translator Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Junior Translator in South Western Railway. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 01 January 1970. Candidates can check the latest South Western Railway Recruitment 2022 Junior Translator Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the swr.indianrailways.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
South Western Railway Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in/. South Western Railway selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Karnataka. More details of swr.indianrailways.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
South Western Railway
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Translator
-, Hubli, - Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 07 Posts
|Company||South Western Railway|
a. Master's Degree of a recognised University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree level:
b. OR Master's Degree of a recognised University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or. English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree level;
c. Master's Degree of a recognised University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as of ether compulsory wo as or elective subjects of either of the two as medium of examination and other as a compulsory or elective subject Degree level. at AND
d. Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to Engllsh and vice versa or 2-years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State Government offices, including Undertaking. Government of India
e. Translation Training Course Certificate of three-month duration awarded by Department of Official |Central Translation Bureau, M/o.Home Affairs.
Age Limit: The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBCC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
1. Applications should be registered ONLINE by filling up the required details, as will be made available in the website of RRC/SWR ie., www.rchubli.in The application has to be fled up carefully duly following the steps and instructions as provided on the website.
2. The application portal will be open from 23-05-2022 till 22-06-2022 upto 23.45 hrs
3. In case any employee has any difficulty in registering his application ONILINE, they can use the Contact Us' button in the application portal. We will try to address your queries in two working days.
4. Alternatively you also can send a mail to [email protected] or reply to any of the emails which they get during the course of registration.
5. To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to register their applications ONLINE well before the closing date, since there may be possibility of failure/ inability to log on to the website of RRC/SWR on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days.
6. Candidates desiring to make any corrections in the application already filled can do so before being clicked FINAL SUBMISSION on ONLINE registration
7. After final submission and confirmation, no provision for editing the data is allowed.
8. The last date/ time for ONLINE registration is 22-06-2022 at 23.45 hrs.
9. Railway Administration will not bear any responsibility if the candidates are not able to register their applications ONLINE within the last date/time, for any reason whatsoever.
Published on: 24 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
South Western Railway Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at South Western Railway. The other Related Jobs South Western Railway Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Translator - ( 07 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 22 June 2022|
| Goods Train Manager - ( 147 Posts) Posts
Near Railway Colony, Hubli
|Last Date: 25 April 2022|
| Sportspersons - ( 21 Posts) Posts
Club Road, Hubli
|Last Date: 20th March 2022|
| Apprentice - ( 904 Posts) Posts
Gadag Road, Hubli
|Last Date: 3rd November 2021|
About South Western Railway Recruitment
About South Western Railway
The South Western Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India, headquartered at Hubballi in Karnataka State. SWR was created from carving out the routes from Southern Railways and South Central Railways in 2003.
South Western Railway (SWR) came into existence in 2003. SWR is headquarters at Hubli, Karnataka. SWR has 3 divisions - Bangalore Division Hubli Division and Mysore Division.
SWR serves Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Goa & Maharashtra.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Junior Translator: 07 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Translator?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Translator: INR NA,
When can I can apply for Junior Translator job at South Western Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Hubli
What is South Western Railway Junior Translator: 07 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for South Western Railway Junior Translator: 07 Posts, is 22nd June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Translator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd June, 2022
- National Book Trust Invites Application for Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Horticultural Research Invites Application for Young Professional I, Young Professional II Recruitment 2022
- Mahasamund District Chhattisgarh Invites Application for 19 PGT, TGT Recruitment 2022
- Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Store Purchase Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Yenepoya University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Human Rights Commission Invites Application for Research Assistant, Senior Research Assistant, More Recruitment 2022
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022