Krishi Vigyan Kendra Coimbatore (KVK Coimbatore) Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Coimbatore (KVK Coimbatore)
invites applications for recruitment of Stenographer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. 12th Class Pass or Equivalent from recognized Board/ University. Short hand is must
2. Professional efficiency: The candidates will be given one dictation test in English and Tamil or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Tamil/Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer
25500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 27 years.
How to Apply:
1. Prescribed Age Limit should be restricted to closing date of application: (a) The relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/ Women / Divyang (PH) can be allowed as per the rules in force (b) Communication skill local language (Tamil) is preferable.
2. Application form may be downloaded from our website for the respective posts and filled. The application should be attached with all the Photo copies of Certificates self-attesting and the Experience Certificate from the competent authority of organization showing the details of relevant pay scale for the each position.
3. The filled in application form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates should sent to The Chairman, ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Vivekanandapuram, Karamadai Block, Coimbatore District - 641113, Tamil Nadu.
4. The application is expected to receive within 30 days after the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News and local Newspapers.
Published on: 21st August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sri Avinashilingam Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Science) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th September 2020||Karamadai Block, Coimbatore|
|Subject Matter Specialist (SMS) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st December 2018||Vivekanandapuram, Karamadai Block|
About Sri Avinashilingam Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment
About Sri Avinashilingam Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Sri Avinashilingam Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu was established in the year 1974, by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi, Government of India. with the aim of faster transfer of technology by developing Research Institutions, Agricultural Universities so that farmers can adopt the technologies to increased production and productivity of district major crops in a sustainable manner and also enhance income from allied agricultural sectors.
The prime objective KVK is to train Farmers of District by line knowledge and research with the process where farmer investigates, measures and studies.KVK also conducting programmes like Farm testing in Crops Production, Horticulture, Livestock Protection, Plant Protection, Home Science, etc.
The Agriculture Education Center or KVK is provide Education Opportunities to the tribal rural young boys & girls to get employment opportunities they conduct courses like, Foundation in Agriculture, Undergraduate Diploma in Agro Journalism, Diploma in Agriculture Business Management, Diploma in Horticulture, Diploma In Soil & Water Testing, Diploma in Fertilizer and Drugs, and other Training, Demonstration to the Students.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Stenographer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer: INR25500,
When can I can apply for Stenographer job at Sri Avinashilingam Krishi Vigyan Kendra
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Karamadai Block, Coimbatore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021