SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Paper-I Admit Card 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021
Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021
CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110091 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|SSC Hiring For Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021 Vacancies - 81100 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.|
|Salary||19900 - 81100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||02 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 12TH
F. No. 3/7/2021-P&P-I (Vol.-1): The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc..The details of the examination are as under:
1. Name of the Exam: Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021
2. Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in - Candidate’s Corner - Tentative Vacancy).
3. Pay Scale:
a) Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
b) Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
c) Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
d) Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
4. Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 07-03-2022):
a) For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
b) For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
19900 - 81100(Per Month)
Age Limit: Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
1. Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
2. There may be separate category-wise cut-offs in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers for different posts i.e. (i) DEO, (ii) DEO Grade 'A' and (iii) LDC/ JSA and PA/ SA.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to having scored a minimum of 33% marks in Tier-II Examination. Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test/ Typing Test is qualifying in nature.
4. Skill Test in Tier-III for DEOs is mandatory for all the qualified candidates.
5. Typing Test in Tier-III for posts other than DEOs is mandatory for all candidates except those who are exempted from appearing in the Typing Test as per Para188.8.131.52.
6. Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to their qualifying the Skill Test as per the qualifying standards fixed by the Commission.
7. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD categories may be qualified by applying relaxed standards if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient numbers of candidates of these categories are not likely to be available in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for these categories.
8. Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments/ Offices to the candidates qualified in the Document Verification will be made on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II Examinations and the preference of Posts/ Departments confirmed by them at the time of Document Verification.
9. Requirement of Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards for the post of Lower Division Clerk in BRO is available at Annexure-XVI. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the required standards before opting for the post of Lower Division Clerk in BRO. Posts once allocated as per merit-cumpreference given by candidates will not be changed subsequently due to failure of the candidates to qualify in these Standards.
10. Once a candidate has been allocated first available preference, as per merit, he will not be considered for any other option. Therefore, candidates must exercise preference of Posts/ Departments very carefully. The option/ preference once exercised and confirmed by the candidates will be treated as FINAL and IRREVERSIBLE. Subsequent request for change of Posts/ Departments by candidates will not be entertained under any circumstances.
11. The final allotment of posts is made on the basis of merit-cum-preferences of Posts/ Departments of candidates and once a post is allocated, no change of posts will be made by the Commission due to non-fulfillment of any post specific requirements of physical/ medical/ educational standards.
a) In other words, for example, if a candidate has given higher preference for a post and is selected for that post; in that case, if he fails to meet the physical/medical/ educational standards of that post, his candidature will be rejected and he will not be considered for other preferences and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Commission.
12. SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD candidates.
13. SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, and PwD candidates who qualify on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances, extended zone of consideration, etc., irrespective of his merit position, is to be counted against reserved vacancies and not against un-reserved vacancies.
a) Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent of number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. In so far as cases of ex-serviceman are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly, for PwD candidates, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
14. A person with disability who is selected on his own merit can be appointed against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disability of relevant category.
15. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless the Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/ post.
How to Apply:
1. Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached respectively.
2. In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEGs format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
3. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given.
4. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-03-2022 (23:00).
5. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
6. The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
7. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
8. a) Dates for submission of online applications 01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022
b) Last date and time for receipt of online applications 07-03-2022 (23:00)
c) Last date and time for making online fee payment 08-03-2022 (23:00)
d) Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 09-03-2022 (23:00)
e) Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 10-03-2022
f) Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges. 11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00)
g) Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) May, 2022
h) Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) To be notified later
Published on: 02 February 2022
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Paper-I Admit Card 2022 Download Admit Card (CR Region)
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Paper-I Admit Card 2022 Download Admit Card (Other Region)
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Staff Selection Commission. The other Related Jobs Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices ...
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established on 4th November 1975. SSC headquarters is located in New Delhi. Staff Selection Commission is an organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT)
Staff Selection Commission offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector (Executive), Junior Hindi Translator, Scientific Assistant (Physics + Firearms), Scientific Assistant (Document/ Handwriting / Fingerprints/ Foot Prints), Scientific Assistant (Chemicals/ Poison Science/ Detonator/ Narcotics), Scientific Assistant (Biology/ Serum Science / DNA), Scientific Assistant (Photography), Drivers (Heavy Vehicle), Junior Coach Athletics, Junior Coach Badminton, Junior Coach Boxing, Junior Coach Cricket, Junior Coach Fencing, Junior Coach Football, Junior Coach Gymnastics, Junior Coach Judo, Junior Coach Kayaking & Canoeing, Junior Coach Shooting, Junior Coach Table Tennis, Junior Coach Taekwondo, Junior Coach Weightlifting, Junior Coach Kabaddi, Junior Coach Kho-Kho, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Senior Auditor, Junior Auditor, Kanoongo, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant District Statistical Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer/ Scrutiny Inspector, Field Assistant, Inspector Legal Metrology, Inspector Food & Supplies, Auditor, Manual Assistant, Chemist, Senior Analytical Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Dietician, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, Hostel Superintendent (Male), Hostel Superintendent (Female), Artificer, Electrician, Masson, Draftsman, Labour Inspector, Statistical Assistant, Legal Assistant, Mining Inspector, Field Investigator, Assistant Draftsman, Tracer, Accounts Clerk, Legal Assistant, Industrial Extension Officer, Extension Officer, Technical Assistant (Chemical), Computer Technician, Operator Quality Marketing Centre, Computer Technician (Hq.), Librarian (Hq.), Field Inspector (Stores), Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Circle Inspector, Female Health worker, Hostess, Amin, Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Head Clerk, Sub Inspector, Junior Typist, Lady Supervisor, Driver, Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi/ English), Clerks, Deputy Ranger, Investigator (Language), Scientific Assistant, Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector, Canal Patwari, Assistant Law Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors Degree, Matriculation, Intermediate and ITI (Surveyor), Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing 50 (wpm), Degree in (B. Tech or B.E.) in Electrical Engineering, Degree in (B. Tech or B.E.) in Civil Engineering, Graduate, High School Certificate Examination, Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Psychology / Home Science or Child development, Degree, 12th Standard, Degree with science, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Master's Degree in Physics (Pure or applied) or Chemistry (Pure or Applied or Industrial) or degree in Chemical Technology/Engineering or degree in Civil Engineering, Degree in Commerce or Economics or Degree in Law, Matriculation, Law Graduate, Diploma in Mechanical Branch, + 2 (Vocational) Fisheries, for a great career at Staff Selection Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021?
The Payscale is as follows Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021: INR 19900 - 81100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021 job at Staff Selection Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Block No12 CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
What is Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021: 1 Posts, is 7th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Combined Higher Secondary Examination 2021, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th March, 2022
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Lakshadweep Administration Invites Application for 12 Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Tendering Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU) Invites Application for Librarian, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- VIT University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Kancheepuram District Invites Application for 8 Security Guard and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Tirunelveli District Invites Application for Outsourced Person Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD) Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Invites Application for Skilled Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Nalanda University Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022