SSC Recruitment 2022 for 3603 Havaldar
Vacancy Circular No:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Havaldar
CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110091 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 3603 Posts
|SSC Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||3603 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue). 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.|
|Posted on||23 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
F.No.3/2/2021-P&P-I (Vol-I). The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/ Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
1. Name of the Post: Havaldar in CBIC and CBN
2. No of Post: 3603
3. Salary: Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
a) The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
b) As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India, all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and
i) Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
c) All the candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission.
i) The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ Institute/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University/ Institute by the cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
d) Candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the authorities concerned at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the User Departments/ Appointing Authorities concerned.
Age Limit: 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue). 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
1. Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I are as follows:
a) UR : 30%
b) OBC/ EWS : 25%
c) All other categories : 20%
2. The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Paper-I i.e. Computer Based Examination (CBE), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
3. The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Paper-I i.e. Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
4. For the post of MTS, there will be separate category-wise, State/ UTwise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
5. For the post of MTS, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I.
6. For the post of Havaldar, candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1: 6 (vacancies: candidates) for appearing in PET/ PST and Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I. The Commission may fix CCA-wise and category-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
7. As per the provisions at Para-18.4, 18.5 and 18.6 above, there will be two separate lists of candidates for the posts of MTS and Havaldar. Therefore, common candidates may get shortlisted for the posts of MTS and Havaldar.
8. The candidates who fail to qualify PET/ PST will not be considered for the post of Havaldar. However, if the candidate is also shortlisted for the post of MTS, his candidature will remain valid for the post of MTS.
9. Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Minimum qualifying marks in Paper-II are as follows:
a) UR : 40%
b) All other categories : 35%
10. For the post of MTS, based on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form. The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection.
11. For the post of Havaldar, based on the performance in Paper-I, qualifying in PET/ PST and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form. The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection.
12. Final selection and allocation of Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Paper-I, the preference of Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs given by them in the online Application Form and the age-group of the candidates.
a) Normalized scores of the candidates in Paper-I will be used to determine merit and the candidates will only be considered against the vacancies of Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs for which they have given their preference in the online Application Form. In the final result, there will be a single select list for all the posts. Once a Postcum-State/ UT/ CCA is allocated, no change will be made by the Commission due to non-fulfillment of any post specific requirements of physical/ medical/ educational standards.
13. As the vacancies for the post of MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, therefore, in the final result, there will be separate age group-wise, State/ UT-wise and category-wise cut-offs. For the candidates who are eligible for both the age-groups, vacancies will first be filled in the age-group of 18-25 years.
14. Further allocation of Ministries/ Department/ Offices in the allocated States/ UTs for the post of MTS will be made by the Regional Offices of the Commission by using the standard methodology.
15. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, EWS, ESM and PwD categories may be qualified by applying relaxed standards if the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient numbers of candidates of these categories are not likely to be available in order to fill up the vacancies reserved for these categories.
16. SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, and PwD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, ESM, EWS and PwD candidates.
17. SC, ST, OBC, EWS, ESM, and PwD candidate who qualify on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances, extended zone of consideration, etc., irrespective of his merit position, is to be counted against reserved vacancies and not against un-reserved vacancies.
a) Such candidates may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent of number of vacancies reserved for them, to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit. In so far as cases of ex-serviceman are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption will not be termed as relaxed standards in regard to age. Similarly for PwD candidates, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit will not be termed as relaxed standards.
18. A person with disability who is selected on his own merit can be appointed against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disability of relevant category.
19. Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/ post.
20. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination(s), it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
21. Candidates on final selection may be required to acquire the proficiency in local language of the allotted State/ UT/ CCA for confirmation of a candidate to the allotted post by the User Ministry/ Department/ Office concerned.
22. If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks in any Tier/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he must represent to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two weeks prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
23. If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the User Department concerned within a period of one year from the declaration of final result, he must communicate immediately thereafter with the User Department concerned.
How to Apply:
1. In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
2. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given
3. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 30-04-2022 (23:00).
4. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
5. The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
6. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
Published on: 23 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Staff Selection Commission. The other Related Jobs Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices ...
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established on 4th November 1975. SSC headquarters is located in New Delhi. Staff Selection Commission is an organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT)
Staff Selection Commission offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector (Executive), Junior Hindi Translator, Scientific Assistant (Physics + Firearms), Scientific Assistant (Document/ Handwriting / Fingerprints/ Foot Prints), Scientific Assistant (Chemicals/ Poison Science/ Detonator/ Narcotics), Scientific Assistant (Biology/ Serum Science / DNA), Scientific Assistant (Photography), Drivers (Heavy Vehicle), Junior Coach Athletics, Junior Coach Badminton, Junior Coach Boxing, Junior Coach Cricket, Junior Coach Fencing, Junior Coach Football, Junior Coach Gymnastics, Junior Coach Judo, Junior Coach Kayaking & Canoeing, Junior Coach Shooting, Junior Coach Table Tennis, Junior Coach Taekwondo, Junior Coach Weightlifting, Junior Coach Kabaddi, Junior Coach Kho-Kho, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Senior Auditor, Junior Auditor, Kanoongo, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant District Statistical Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer/ Scrutiny Inspector, Field Assistant, Inspector Legal Metrology, Inspector Food & Supplies, Auditor, Manual Assistant, Chemist, Senior Analytical Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Dietician, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, Hostel Superintendent (Male), Hostel Superintendent (Female), Artificer, Electrician, Masson, Draftsman, Labour Inspector, Statistical Assistant, Legal Assistant, Mining Inspector, Field Investigator, Assistant Draftsman, Tracer, Accounts Clerk, Legal Assistant, Industrial Extension Officer, Extension Officer, Technical Assistant (Chemical), Computer Technician, Operator Quality Marketing Centre, Computer Technician (Hq.), Librarian (Hq.), Field Inspector (Stores), Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Circle Inspector, Female Health worker, Hostess, Amin, Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Head Clerk, Sub Inspector, Junior Typist, Lady Supervisor, Driver, Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi/ English), Clerks, Deputy Ranger, Investigator (Language), Scientific Assistant, Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector, Canal Patwari, Assistant Law Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors Degree, Matriculation, Intermediate and ITI (Surveyor), Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing 50 (wpm), Degree in (B. Tech or B.E.) in Electrical Engineering, Degree in (B. Tech or B.E.) in Civil Engineering, Graduate, High School Certificate Examination, Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Psychology / Home Science or Child development, Degree, 12th Standard, Degree with science, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Master's Degree in Physics (Pure or applied) or Chemistry (Pure or Applied or Industrial) or degree in Chemical Technology/Engineering or degree in Civil Engineering, Degree in Commerce or Economics or Degree in Law, Matriculation, Law Graduate, Diploma in Mechanical Branch, + 2 (Vocational) Fisheries, for a great career at Staff Selection Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3603 vacancies in total. Havaldar: 3603 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Havaldar?
The Payscale is as follows Havaldar: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Havaldar job at Staff Selection Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Block No12 CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
What is Staff Selection Commission Havaldar: 3603 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Staff Selection Commission Havaldar: 3603 Posts, is 30th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Havaldar, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th April, 2022
- District Court Nabarangpur Invites Application for 21 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty, Office Assistant, Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Invites Application for 93 Warden, Lab Assistant and Various Posts
- DRPCAU Invites Application for Dean, Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture And Technology (GBPUAT) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- DMER Punjab Invites Application for 178 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2022
- International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Invites Application for Faculty Fellow Recruitment 2022