State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 16 Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: CRPD/SCO-FIRE/2020-21/32
State Bank Of India (SBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Engineer (Fire)
Number of Vacancy: 16 Posts
i) BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
ii) B.Tech / B.E. (Safety & Fire Engineering) OR
iii) B.Tech / B.E. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) OR
iv) B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution or Equivalent Four-year degree in fire safety from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR
v) Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR
vi) Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
23700-42020/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 years.
Application Fee: GEN / EWS & OBC - Rs.750/-, SC /ST / PWD - No Fee.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-sco-fire-2020-21-32/apply
Published on: 16th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
State Bank Of India Recruitment for following posts:
About State Bank Of India Recruitment
About State Bank Of India
State Bank Of India (SBI) is India's largest bank, thus the largest employer in Banking sector. SBI often have an opening for Clerical Staffs, Cadre Officers, General Managers, Probationary officers, etc. To apply for openings at SBI, one needs to apply online. SBI recruitment process including preliminary examination followed by SBI Recruitment Test, and then Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates should be computer literate. Central Recruitment & Promotion Department is responsible for major recruitment in SBI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 16 vacancies in total. Engineer (Fire): 16 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Engineer (Fire)?
The Payscale is as follows Engineer (Fire): INR23700,
When can I can apply for Engineer (Fire) job at State Bank Of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nariman Point, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Engineer (Fire), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th June, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021