SBI Invites Application for Case Manager Recruitment 2023
State Bank Of India Case Manager Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Case Manager in State Bank Of India. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 10 July 2023. Candidates can check the latest State Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 Case Manager Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at www.sbi.co.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.sbi.co.in/. State Bank Of India selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Rajasthan. More details of www.sbi.co.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No: CRPD/RS/2023-24/12
State Bank of India (SBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Case Manager
-, Jaipur, - Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|SBI Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||State Bank Of India|
|Job Role||Case Manager|
|Education Requirement||N, A|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Posted on||27 Jun, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||10-07-2023|
Educational Qualification: No specific educational qualifications are required since the applicants are retired officers of SBI & e-ABs.
Experience: Preference will be given to Ex-officers having experience in operational assignment or in audit / compliance related areas etc. during his /her tenure in the Bank.
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Case Manager in SBI.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI
Step 2: Check the latest notification regarding the SBI Recruitment 2023 on the website
Step 3: Read the instructions in the notification entirety before proceeding
Step 4: Apply or fill out the application form before the last date
Published on: 27 June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
State Bank Of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at State Bank Of India. The other Related Jobs State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About State Bank Of India Recruitment
About State Bank Of India
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
State Bank Of India (SBI) is India's largest bank, thus the largest employer in the Banking sector. SBI often has an opening for Clerical Staff, Cadre Officers, General Managers, Probationary officers, etc. To apply for openings at SBI, one needs to apply online. SBI recruitment process includes a preliminary examination followed by SBI Recruitment Test, and then Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates should be computer literate. Central Recruitment & Promotion Department is responsible for major recruitment in SBI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Case Manager: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Case Manager, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Case Manager: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Case Manager, Skills / Eligibility job at State Bank Of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Jaipur
What is State Bank Of India Case Manager: 4 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for State Bank Of India Case Manager: 4 Posts, is 10th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Case Manager, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th July, 2023
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 620 Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Pune Invites Application for 70 Physician, Dermatologist and Various Posts
- SVNIT Invites Application for 14 Deputy Librarian, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj Invites Application for 16 Project Coordinator, Consultant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 233 Store keeper, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts