SBI Recruitment 2023 for 28 Assistant General Manager and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
State Bank of India (SBI) Assistant General Manager and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant General Manager and Various Posts in State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 21st June 2023. Candidates can check the latest State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2023 Assistant General Manager and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the sbi.co.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ sbi.co.in/. State Bank of India (SBI) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of sbi.co.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Assistant General Manager and Various Posts
-, Mumbai, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 28 Posts
Senior Vice President & Head (Marketing): MBA / PGDM or its equivalent with specialization in MBA (Marketing) with Finance as one of the subjects or MBA (Finance) with marketing as one of the subjects or MBA (Dual) Specialization in Finance & Marketing.
Assistant General Manager (Marketing) / Chief Manager (Marketing): Graduate (any discipline) & MBA / PGDBM or its equivalent with specialization in Marketing / Finance from Institutes recognized / approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE/UGC.
Vice President (Transformation): Any Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution Preferred: Graduation in IT field or postgraduation in IT/Management field.
Senior Special Executive - Program Manager: Any Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution Preferred: Graduation in IT field or postgraduation in IT/Management field.
Senior Special Executive - Quality & Training (Inbound & Outbound): Any Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution Preferred: Postgraduate degree in Management field.
Senior Special Executive - Command Centre: Any Graduate from a recognized university.
76010-89890/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years.
Application Fee: Rs.750/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be paid online by General, OBC, and EWS candidates.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
Published on: 6th June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
State Bank Of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at State Bank Of India. The other Related Jobs State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About State Bank Of India Recruitment
About State Bank Of India
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
State Bank Of India (SBI) is India's largest bank, thus the largest employer in the Banking sector. SBI often has an opening for Clerical Staff, Cadre Officers, General Managers, Probationary officers, etc. To apply for openings at SBI, one needs to apply online. SBI recruitment process includes a preliminary examination followed by SBI Recruitment Test, and then Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates should be computer literate. Central Recruitment & Promotion Department is responsible for major recruitment in SBI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 28 vacancies in total. Assistant General Manager and Various Posts: 28 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant General Manager and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant General Manager and Various Posts: INR76010-89890,
When can I can apply for Assistant General Manager and Various Posts job at State Bank Of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
What is State Bank Of India Assistant General Manager and Various Posts: 28 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for State Bank Of India Assistant General Manager and Various Posts: 28 Posts, is 21st June, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant General Manager and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st June, 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 233 Store keeper, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023