SBI Invites Application for 26 Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
State Bank of India (SBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Manager
Nariman Point , Mumbai, 400021 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 26 Posts
|SBI Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Manager|
|Total Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age (as on 01.07.2021) : 35 Years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||48170 - 69810(Per Month)|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Full time MBA/ PGDBM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing/ Finance from Institutes recognized / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC. Course completed through correspondence / part time will not be eligible.
Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience as an executive in supervisory / management role in the field of marketing of digital and other financial products in a : a) Scheduled Commercial Bank or b) Public sector or listed Financial Institution / Company. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in marketing (with technical and finance background).
48170 - 69810(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum Age (as on 01.07.2021) : 35 Years
1. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in online test and interaction. However, if number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider selection of the candidate(s) through short listing and interview, instead of Online written test & interview
2. Online Written Test: The online test will be conducted tentatively on 15.11.2021. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e-mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
3. Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in online written test. Interview will carry maximum 25 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
4. Candidates will have to qualify both in written exam and interview separately.
5. Merit List: The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks of online written test (out of 250 marks) and interview (out of 25 marks). Weightage of score in final merit will be as under:
i. Online Written Test: Weightage Pattern - 75
ii. Interview: Weightage Pattern - 25
6. If selection through Shortlisting and Interview:
7. Shortlisting : If interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
8. Interview: candidates shortlisted through shortlisting exercise will be called for interview. Inteview will be of 100 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
9. Merit List: The final merit list will be arrived at on the basis of interview marks only.
How to Apply:
1. A candidate can apply for one post only.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for short listing/ interview.
5. Admission to online test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter for online Examination and "acquaint yourself" booklet should be downloaded by entering registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank's website. Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
9. Hard copy of application & other documents NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
10. All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
11. Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 28.09.2021 To 18.10.2021
12. Online Written Test (Tentative): 15.11.2021
13. Downloading Call Letter for Online Written Test (Tentative): 03.11.2021 Onwards
14. Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (PDF)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF)
vi. Caste certificate/OBC Certificate/EWS certificate, if applicable (PDF)
vii. PWD certificate, if applicable (PDF)
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
State Bank Of India Recruitment for following posts:
About State Bank Of India Recruitment
About State Bank Of India
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
State Bank Of India (SBI) is India's largest bank, thus the largest employer in Banking sector. SBI often have an opening for Clerical Staffs, Cadre Officers, General Managers, Probationary officers, etc. To apply for openings at SBI, one needs to apply online. SBI recruitment process including preliminary examination followed by SBI Recruitment Test, and then Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates should be computer literate. Central Recruitment & Promotion Department is responsible for major recruitment in SBI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 26 vacancies in total. Deputy Manager: 26 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Manager: INR 48170 - 69810(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at State Bank Of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nariman Point , Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021