Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 160 Clerk Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 3 of 2021
Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB)
invites applications for recruitment of Clerk
Number of Vacancy: 160 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Law Graduate from a recognized university or institution.
19900/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-37 years.
GEN Candidates - Rs.1000/-.
For SC/BC/EWS Candidates - Rs.250/-.
For Ex-S Candidates - Rs.200/-.
For Physical Handicapped - Rs.500/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://188.8.131.52:8081/2103/registration.jsp
Published on: 15th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Subordinate Selection Service Board Recruitment for following posts:
About Subordinate Selection Service Board Recruitment
About Subordinate Selection Service Board
Subordinate Selection Service Board (SSSB) was established in year 1953. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews. To develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing and promise selection by all fair means for user departments.
The Subordinate Selection Service Board (SSSB) conduction exam for the posts of C grade candidates in various departments such as, Junior Scale Stenographer / Steno / Enforcement Officer / Junior Draftsman / Library Restorer / Assistant Cashier / Senior Lab Attendant / Laboratory Assistant / Forensic Lab Attendant / Delivers / Clerk Cum Typist, Peon / Labours, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 160 vacancies in total. Clerk: 160 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Clerk?
The Payscale is as follows Clerk: INR19900,
When can I can apply for Clerk job at Subordinate Selection Service Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in SAS Nagar, Mohali
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Clerk, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th May, 2021
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow and Various Vacancy
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 6 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 13 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 5 Post-Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Teaching Posts
- NIFT Srinagar Invites Application for 21 Assistant, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BMHRC Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BOATNR Invites Application for 11 LDC, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- NCRTC Invites Application for GIS Expert, Multi Modal Expert Recruitment 2021