Suchitwa Mission Recruitment 2023 For 100 Young Professional
Vacancy Circular No: CMD/SM/001/2023
Suchitwa Mission Young Professional Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Young Professional in the Suchitwa Mission. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 25th March 2023. Candidates can check the latest Suchitwa Mission Recruitment 2023 Young Professional Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the suchitwamission.org/ recruitment 2023 page.
The Suchitwa Mission Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ suchitwamission.org/. Suchitwa Mission selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Kerala. More details of suchitwamission.org/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Revenue Tower Public Office Compound, Thiruvananthapuram, 695033 Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 100 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Tech / MBA/MSW/MSc. Environment Science or Equivalent. Criteria: Applicants must have acquired basic qualifications not before January 2020. In the case of M. Tech graduates, the year of acquiring the MTech qualification shall not be before January 2020.
20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 32 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: The applications will be subjected to a scrutiny based on the details provided by the candidate, and a list of candidates eligible for written test will be prepared. A shortlist of the candidates who qualify the written test will be prepared, and those candidates will be shortlisted for further processes. The engagement of candidates will be based on the combined score of further processes also (GD/Interview or both) subject to the fulfillment of other eligibility criteria, as per the norms of SUCHITWA MISSION/CMD.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://cmdkerala.recruitopen.com/custom-signup/SM3
Published on: 13th March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Suchitwa Mission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Suchitwa Mission. The other Related Jobs Suchitwa Mission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional - ( 100 Posts) Posts
Revenue Tower Public Office Compound, Thiruvananthapuram
|Last Date: 25th March 2023|
About Suchitwa Mission Recruitment
About Suchitwa Mission
Suchitwa Mission is the Technical Support Group (TSG) in the Waste Management sector under the Local Self Government Department, Government of Kerala. It is responsible for providing technical and managerial support to the Local Self Governments of the State. Also responsible for conceptualizing, action planning, conducting creative workshops, organizing training programs, initiating sector-related studies, bringing out occasional papers, initiating action research, conducting monitoring, and such other activities in Waste Management Sector. The Mission is also the Nodal agency for implementing Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban), Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural), and Communication and Capacity Development Unit (CCDU) in the State.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 100 vacancies in total. Young Professional: 100 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional job at Suchitwa Mission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Revenue Tower Public Office Compound, Thiruvananthapuram
What is Suchitwa Mission Young Professional: 100 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Suchitwa Mission Young Professional: 100 Posts, is 25th March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th March, 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Server Administrator Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Senior Technician Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Radiation Therapy Technologist Recruitment 2023
- Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (BIT Mesra) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for Executive Director Recruitment 2023
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for 4 Counselor FLC, Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 4 Professor Recruitment 2023