Indian Army Invites Application for 37 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps)
SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps)
Number of Vacancy: 37 Posts
Educational Qualification: BDS/MDS passed out with 55% Marks from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India and completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship as mandated by DCI.
As Per Rules of Indian Army
Age Limit: 45 years.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/dental/eligibility
Published on: 24th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Indian Army Recruitment for following posts:
About The Indian Army Recruitment
About The Indian Army
The Indian Army is the largest component of Indian Armed Forces. The mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defend the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintain peace and security within Indian borders. The Indian Army also conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force. The Indian Army recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Commissioned Officer, Group X and Y, Short Service Commission Officer, SSC Officer Dental Corps, SSC Officer Law Graduate, TGC Army Education Corps, Religious Teachers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in graduation in any discipline + qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or qualified as Maulvi Alim in Urdu / Adam Alim in Urdu, B.A, B.Ed/B.Sc, B.Ed/BCA/B.Sc (IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc /MCA, BDS/MDS, LLB Degree, for a great career at The Indian Armed Forces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 37 vacancies in total. SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps): 37 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps)?
The Payscale is as follows SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps): INRAs Per Rules of Indian Army,
When can I can apply for SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps) job at The Indian Army
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in RK Puram, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th May, 2021
- National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Invites Application for Stenographer and Various Vacancy
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow and Various Vacancy
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 6 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 13 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 5 Post-Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Teaching Posts
- NIFT Srinagar Invites Application for 21 Assistant, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BMHRC Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BOATNR Invites Application for 11 LDC, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts