Govt Indian Army Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 joinindianarmy.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: The Indian Army Invites Application for Firemen Recruitment 2021.
The Indian Army Invites Application for Tailor and EBR Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
2 Army Headquarters Signal Regiment, Meerut Cantt
invites applications for recruitment of Tailor and EBR
Tailor and EBR
The Commanding Officer, 2 Army Headquarters Signal Regiment, Roorkee Road, Meerut Cantt-250001
-, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 3Posts
|Tailor and EBR in Meerut For 10TH Pass at 2 Army Headquarters Signal Regiment, Meerut Cantt - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Tailor and EBR|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years as on 05 Oct 2021|
|Salary||18000 - 56900(Per Month)|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognised Board. (ii) Should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair and replacement of equipment and boots.(10TH)
18000 - 56900(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 05 Oct 2021
1. The written and practical tests will be conducted in Meerut. The syllabus for written test will be based as per essential qualifications mentioned above.
2. The test will comprise of questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness with the negative marking 0.25 rnarks for each wrong answer.
3. The number Of candidates to be called for practical test will be as per merit list Of written exam and will be restricted to 10 times of number of vacancies.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates who fulfill the above requirement may apply for the above mentioned posts to "The Commanding Officer, 2 Army Headquarters Signal Regiment, Roorkee Road, Meerut Cantt-250001" as per format Of application appended below.
2. Application form duly completed in all respects with enclosures should be sent in a closed envelope through registered post only with a superscription on the envelope "Application For The Post Of. (Write name Of the post)" AND CATEGORY: Age limit shall be as on the closing date for receipt Of application frorn candidates. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules will be applicable for reserved categories.
3. Last date of receipt of completed application form is 05 October 2021.
4. Xerox copies Of documents/certificates showing Date Of Birth, Educational Qualification, Domicile Certificate, Experience Certificate, Aadhaar Card. Caste and EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority in support of the claim of Gen/SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories (as applicable for Central Govt. Of India services in prescribed format), current employment exchange registration card if held, and any other documents relevant in support of information furnished in the application duly self attested should be attached with the application forrn.
Published on: 16 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Indian Army Recruitment for following posts:
About The Indian Army Recruitment
About The Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which were merged into the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns around the world, earning many battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
The Indian Army is the largest component of Indian Armed Forces. The mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defend the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintain peace and security within Indian borders. The Indian Army also conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force. The Indian Army recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Commissioned Officer, Group X and Y, Short Service Commission Officer, SSC Officer Dental Corps, SSC Officer Law Graduate, TGC Army Education Corps, Religious Teachers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in graduation in any discipline + qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or qualified as Maulvi Alim in Urdu / Adam Alim in Urdu, B.A, B.Ed/B.Sc, B.Ed/BCA/B.Sc (IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc /MCA, BDS/MDS, LLB Degree, for a great career at The Indian Armed Forces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Tailor and EBR: 3Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Tailor and EBR, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Tailor and EBR: INR 18000 - 56900(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Tailor and EBR, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The Indian Army
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Meerut
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Tailor and EBR, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Forensic Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCI Invites Application for Incharge Blockchain Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Audiometrician Recruitment 2021
- NHM Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 4848 Mid Level Health Provider Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for General Physician Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for Office Assistant, Senior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for 55 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Project Associate I and II Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Programme Analyst Recruitment 2021
- National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Senior Consultant or Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Invites Application for Special Educator cum Vocational Instructor Recruitment 2021
- IACS Invites Application for 9 Research Associate-II Recruitment 2021