The Indian Army Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
Eastern Command Signal Regiment
invites applications for recruitment of Cook
Commanding officer, ECSR, Fort William, Kolkata - 21
-, Kolkata, - West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 - 25 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||19900 - 63200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
19900 - 63200(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 - 25 years
Scheme of Examination:
(a) The selection will be made strictly on the basis of written test/practical test as under: -
(i) Tier- (Written Test): (100 Marks). The written test will be comprised of four parts as given below as per the standard of Education Qualification. Candidates will be shortlisted based on Tier -I (written exam). Tier l (practical test) will be conducted for shortlisted candidates only.
(ii) Tier-Il (Practical Test) (100 Marks). The practical test will be held as per knowledge of trade.
(iii) Combined merit will be prepared as per merit list of candidates selected for Tier- and Tier-ll exam.
How to Apply:
1. Closing Date of Receipt of Applications: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The Commanding Officer, Eastern Command Signal Regiment shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
2. Applications will be rejected in the following cases.
(a) Application received from candidates working in Central/State Govt/PSU must apply through proper channel and should be accompanied by "No Objection Certificate (NOC)" and disciplinary/ vigilance certificate from their establishment. Application without these documents will be rejected.
(b) All applications will be supported by the latest supportive documents of educational qualification, experience, caste certificate, income certificate for EWS, date of birth certificate, Aadhaar, ESM certificate duly self attested by the candidates. In absence of the certificate or enclosing forged certificates, the application will be rejected and no intimation will be given.
(c) Incompleted or unsigned application and without left/right thumb impression on application, not accompanied by self attested copies of certificates, received at Commanding officer, ECSR, Fort William, Kolkata - 21 will be rejected. The applications received after the last date of receipt of application or without photographs duly self attested or without enclosed DD will be summarily rejected and no corres- pondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates will not be intimated in case of rejection of application.
(d) The application can be filled by the candidates in English or Hindi.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Indian Army Recruitment for following posts:
About The Indian Army Recruitment
About The Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which were merged into the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns around the world, earning many battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
The Indian Army is the largest component of Indian Armed Forces. The mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defend the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintain peace and security within Indian borders. The Indian Army also conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force. The Indian Army recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Commissioned Officer, Group X and Y, Short Service Commission Officer, SSC Officer Dental Corps, SSC Officer Law Graduate, TGC Army Education Corps, Religious Teachers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in graduation in any discipline + qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or qualified as Maulvi Alim in Urdu / Adam Alim in Urdu, B.A, B.Ed/B.Sc, B.Ed/BCA/B.Sc (IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc /MCA, BDS/MDS, LLB Degree, for a great career at The Indian Armed Forces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Cook: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Cook, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Cook: INR 19900 - 63200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Cook, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The Indian Army
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Cook, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021