The Indian Army Invites Application for NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission) Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission)
NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission)
Webmaster n Army
Room No B30 ADG PI
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
, New Delhi,110011 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 55 Posts
|Indian Army Job Notification 2021 For NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission) Post - 56100 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission)|
|Total Vacancy||55 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive).|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
1. Name of the Post: Short Service Commission
(a) NCC Men. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
(b) NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
3. Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
4. Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA. ₹ 56,100/-p.m.On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
5. Tenure of Engagement.
a) Short Service Commission will be granted to Male and Female in the regular Army for 14 years i.e. for an initial period of 10 years extendable by a further period of 04 years.
b) Male & Female officers who are willing to continue to serve in the Army after the expiry of period of ten years of Short Service Commission may, if eligible and suitable in all respects, be considered for the grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in the 10th year of their Short Service Commission in accordance with the relevant policies as issued from time to time.
c) Those SSC officers (Male & Female) who are not selected for grant of PC but are otherwise considered fit and suitable, will be given options to continue as SSCOs for a total period of 14 years (including the initial tenure of 10 years) on expiry of which they will be released from the Army
6. Period of Probation. An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
Age Limit: For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive).
(a) Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning a ny reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and No request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
1. Medical Examination. Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
2. Merit List. It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview. In case equal SSB marks are obtained by more than one candidate, the older candidate(s) in age will be ranked higher in the merit. In case both SSB marks and age of more than one candidate are same, the candidate(s) with higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination will be placed higher in the merit. Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, etc have no role to play. Those in the merit list and who come within the stipulated vacancies and are medically fit will be issued joining letters for Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
1. Online Application Will Open On 05 Oct 2021 At 1500 Hrs And Close On 03 Nov 2021 At 1500 Hrs.
2. Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
3. A page ‘Officers Selection - ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
4. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
5. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
6. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Indian Army Recruitment for following posts:
About The Indian Army Recruitment
About The Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which were merged into the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns around the world, earning many battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
The Indian Army is the largest component of Indian Armed Forces. The mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defend the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintain peace and security within Indian borders. The Indian Army also conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force. The Indian Army recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Commissioned Officer, Group X and Y, Short Service Commission Officer, SSC Officer Dental Corps, SSC Officer Law Graduate, TGC Army Education Corps, Religious Teachers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in graduation in any discipline + qualified Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or qualified as Maulvi Alim in Urdu / Adam Alim in Urdu, B.A, B.Ed/B.Sc, B.Ed/BCA/B.Sc (IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc /MCA, BDS/MDS, LLB Degree, for a great career at The Indian Armed Forces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 55 vacancies in total. NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission): 55 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission): INR 56100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The Indian Army
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Webmaster n Army Room No B30 ADG PI South Block Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for NCC Special Entry Scheme (Short Service Commission), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021