Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 for 350+ GDS
Uttarakhand Postal Circle 350+ GDS Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of 350+ GDS in Uttarakhand Postal Circle. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 05 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 350+ GDS Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the http://upost.gov.in recruitment 2022 page.
Vacancy Circular No:
UK Post Office
invites applications for recruitment of 350+ GDS
- Dehradun, Nainital, Pauri Garhwal, Tehri Garhwal, Chamoli - India
Number of Vacancy: 353 Posts
|UK Post Office Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||UK Post Office|
|Job Role||350+ GDS|
|Total Vacancy||353 Posts|
|Job Locations||Dehradun, Nainital, Pauri Garhwal, Tehri Garhwal, Chamoli|
|Age Limit||Minimum age:18 years, Maximum age:40 years|
|Salary||10000 - 12000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||05 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 353 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak in UK Postal Circle
1. Position: Gramin Dak Sevaks
2. No of Posts: 353
3. Emoluments: Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) is paid to GDS.The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement
4. Educational Qualification:
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
5. Knowledge of Cycling:
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect in
The GraminDakSevak Branch Office (GDS BO) should be located in the main busy part of the village.The candidate selected forthe engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring, if any, needs to be borne by the candidate.
7. Job Profile:- BPM: The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include
a) Carrying out transactions (offline and online) of Branch Post Office and India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) using the handheld device/mobile device/smartphone.
b) Marketing of Postal products and services, India Post Payments Bank services, various services provided by Customer Services Centres (CSC), procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office. This would include organizing melas and door-to-door canvassing for business requirements and popularising schemes of government.
c) Maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/mobile device/smartphone.
d) Branch Postmaster has the overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master. BPM will be required to do combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. In some of the Branch Post Offices, there may not be ABPM post and the BPM has to do all the work of the BO.
e) Any other work assigned by superiors like IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs etc.
8. ABPM: The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include:-
a) Sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep, deposits/payments/other transactions of IPPB.
b) Assisting Branch Postmaster in counter duties using handheld device/mobile device/smartphone.
c) Marketing of Postal products and services, India Post Payments Bank services, various services provided by Customer Services Centre’s(CSC), procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office. This would include organizing melas and door-to-door canvassing for business requirements and popularizing schemes of government.
d) ABPM will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
e) Any other work assigned by superiors like IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs etc.
9. Dak Sevak: Dak Sevaks will be engaged in Departmental offices like Sub post offices, Head Post offices etc. The Job Profile of DakSevak will include:-
a) Sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep, deposits/payments/other transactions of IPPBand any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster.
b) Dak Sevaks may have to work in sorting offices of Railway Mail Service (RMS).
c) Dak Sevaks in mail offices and Business Offices will handle receiving and dispatching of mail bag, transhipment of bags
d) DakSevaks also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ ASPO/SPOs /SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.
5. Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab:
i. BPM: Rs.12,000/-
ii. ABPM/DakSevak: Rs.10,000/-
10000 - 12000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum age:18 years, Maximum age:40 years
(i) Selection will be made as per the system generated merit list based on the merit position of the candidate and the preference of posts submitted. This shall be subject to fulfilling of all eligibility criteria as per the rules.
(ii) Notice for documents verification will be sent only to the most suitable candidate for the post based on merit and preference submitted.
(iii) Provisionally selected candidatewhile attending to the Documents verification, the candidate has to come alongwith original documentsand one set of photo copies for submission. Adequate time will be given to selected candidate to report with original certificates for verification. If the verification is successful, provisional engagement order will be given. Else, the next candidate in merit will get the systemgenerated email/SMS.
(iv) The provisional engagement letter will be issued through email and notified through SMS. In case there is no response within the given time in the said provisional engagement letter, a final reminder through email, sms and Registered Post will be sent giving additional time to report for joining. If there is still no response, the candidature shall be cancelled.
(v)No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory. However, the merit calculation will be made on the score of the subjects for which merit is considered as per the Board.
(vi) For applicants with marks, their total marks will be worked out by taking into account the marks obtained in the compulsory and elective/optional subjects (other than extra subjects, if any).
(vii) For applicants having both Total Marks and Grading Point (i.e. mark list issued with total marks and grading point both), in such cases the method used will be as follows :- “The candidate’s total marks will be worked out while ignoring the Grading Point; this methodology will ensure that candidate possessing higher marks will be selected.”
(ix) Where Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is also provided, the marks will be arrived at by multiplying the CGPA by 9.5. Where individual grades in each subject as well as CGPA is given, the higher of the two marks will be taken. Where two or more candidates have equal marks, the candidate having the higher age (older candidate) will be given preference.
(x). Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidate applies with grades only his application will be liable for disqualification.
How to Apply:
1. Application are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered and rejected
2. Engagement Schedule is as under:
(i) Application Submission Start Date: 02/05/2022
(ii) Application Submission End Date: 05/06/2022
3. Application can be submitted online only at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be entertained.
(a) Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Email ID
v) Date of Birth
viii) PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
ix) State in which Xth class passed
x) Language studied in Xth class
xi) Year of Passing Xth class
xii) Scanned Passport Photograph
xiii) Scanned Signature
4. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for schedule 1 & 2 in a calendar Year. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications.Once registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidate.
5. In case any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details, the candidature relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
6. The candidates must have own active email id and mobile number
Published on: 05 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Uttarakhand Postal Circle. The other Related Jobs Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Sorting Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts
Dehradun, 248001 Uttarakhand Last Date: 22 December 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts Post Office Jobs For Freshers Post Office Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Sorting Assistant Education Requirement Total Vacancy 3 Posts Job Locations Dehradun Age Limit Between 18-27 years (Candidates born not before 02.01.1994 and not later than 01.01.2003) (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST) Experience Fresher Salary 25500 - 81000(Per Month) Posted on 01 Nov
|Last Date: 22 December 2021|
| Postal Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 22 December 2021|
| Postman - ( 5 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 22 December 2021|
| Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) - ( 581 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25 September 2021|
| Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) - ( 581 Posts (UR-317, EWS-57, OBC-78, PWD-B-06, PWD-C-07, PWD-DE-02, SC-99, ST-15)) Posts
O/o CPMG, Dehradun
|Last Date: 22nd September 2021|
About Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment
About Uttarakhand Postal Circle
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 353 vacancies in total. 350+ GDS: 353 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for 350+ GDS?
The Payscale is as follows 350+ GDS: INR 10000 - 12000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for 350+ GDS job at Uttarakhand Postal Circle
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in - Dehradun, Nainital
What is Uttarakhand Postal Circle 350+ GDS: 353 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle 350+ GDS: 353 Posts, is 5th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for 350+ GDS, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th June, 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022