AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 for Accounts Officer and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: AIIMS/MG/Admin/Recruitment/03/2023-24/NonFaculty/Deputation/01
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri) Accounts Officer and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Accounts Officer and Various Posts in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 4th July 2023. Candidates can check the latest All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri) Recruitment 2023 Accounts Officer and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in/. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Andhra Pradesh. More details of www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Accounts Officer and Various Posts
Mangalagiri, Guntur, 522503 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 05 Posts
1. A Medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualification included in Part-II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act.
2. A post-graduate qualification, eg: MD or MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto OR MHA (Masters in Hospital Administration) or a post graduate degree recognized as equivalent to MHA by the Medical Council of India.
Executive Engineer (Civil): Officers under the Central/ State/ UT Governments/ Universities/ Statutory, Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations i. Holding analogous posts on regular basis OR ii. Assistant Engineer (Civil) with 5 years regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 5400/- OR iii. Junior Engineer (Civil) with 7 years of regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
Nursing Superintendent: Officers of the State/ Central Government or Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts OR Deputy/ Assistant Nursing Superintendent with 5 years regular service in the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Accounts Officer: (i) Officers under the Central/Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies / holding analogous posts on regular basis, or (ii) With 2/3 years regular service in the relevant field in the grade pay of Rs. 4800/4600 respectively.
56100-218200/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in/recruitments-results/vacancies/. (This Job Source is Employment News 17-23 June 2023, Page No.45)
Published on: 15th June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at AIIMS Mangalagiri. The other Related Jobs AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment
About AIIMS Mangalagiri
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS] was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness programs throughout India. AIIMS is a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as an “Institute of National Importance”. AIIMS Mangalagiri is one of the AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary-level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up new AIIMS-like institutions in underserved areas of the country.
In 2018, AIIMS, Mangalagiri started functioning from a newly constructed, albeit temporary campus at Government Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. In March 2019 OPD services were started on the Permanent campus at Mangalagiri, Guntur. Thereafter AIIMS gradually moved into its designated campus as newly constructed. During the Lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic, OPD services were supplemented with the eParamarsh initiative for doorstep sample collection. For COVID-19-positive patients, limited IPD services started in 2020. In the early part of 2021, limited IPD services for other patients started.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Accounts Officer and Various Posts: 05 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Accounts Officer and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Accounts Officer and Various Posts: INR56100-218200,
When can I can apply for Accounts Officer and Various Posts job at AIIMS Mangalagiri
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mangalagiri, Guntur
What is AIIMS Mangalagiri Accounts Officer and Various Posts: 05 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for AIIMS Mangalagiri Accounts Officer and Various Posts: 05 Posts, is 4th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Accounts Officer and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th July, 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023