Govt Air India Charters Limited (AICL) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Air India Charters Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Air India Charters. The other Related Jobs Air India Charters Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Air India Charters Recruitment
About Air India Charters
Air India Express is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India. This low cost arm of Air India is headquartered in Kochi, Kerala.The airline carries around 4.84 million passengers each year, and connects 140 city pairs with its cost effective and reliable flight services. Air India Express enjoys 7.1% market share in India - International travel market, and 16.4 % market share in the India - Gulf travel market.
Air India Express was launched as a low-cost carrier in April 2005, with the objective of providing convenient connectivity to short/medium haul international routes in the Gulf and South East Asia at affordable fares. The airline’s target segments are Indian expatriates, budget travellers and leisure travellers. The airline aims at providing non-stop, no frills service to its customers across all channels. Our vision, is to become India’s most efficient and preferred LCC on regional and international routes; constantly exceeding passengers' expectations in terms of quality, affordability, convenience and comfort.
Air India Charters Limited is a subsidiary of Air India Limited, which was formed in order to facilitate the seamless merger of Air India and Indian Air Lines. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai.
Air India Charters Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chief of HR, Deputy Chief of HR, Manager-IR, Officer-HR, Officer-IR, HR Assistant, Chief of Engineering, Quality Manager, Quality Audit Manager, Workshop Manager, Safety Manager, Planning Manager, Technical Officer/ Technical Officer (Trainee), Chief, Captain/ Check-Pilot/ Examiner/ Instructor, Co-Pilot, Pilots, Airline Attendants.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post-Graduate Degree in HR / Management (specialisation in Personnel Management), Post-Graduate Degree in Law (LLM), Graduate in Law (LLB) / Post-Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws / Personnel Management, Graduate, Degree in Engineering (Aero / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication) + BAMEC in "PA/HA" and "CT/JE" OR "EIR" Categories, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / Aeronautical / Aerospace / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications, Post-Graduate Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism, 10 + 2 Examination, for a great career at Air India Charters Limited.
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Principal Scientist I and II, Senior Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Goa Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture and Technology Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2022
- Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) Invites Application for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Sri Aurobindo College Invites Application for Section Officer, Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Bureau of Mines Invites Application for Superintending Mining Geologist Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Chhattisgarh Invites Application for District Judge Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Consultant, Project Coordinator, Data Manager Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2022