Govt Air India Charters Limited (AICL) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Air India Charters Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Air India Charters. The other Related Jobs Air India Charters Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Air India Charters Recruitment
About Air India Charters
Air India Express is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India. This low cost arm of Air India is headquartered in Kochi, Kerala.The airline carries around 4.84 million passengers each year, and connects 140 city pairs with its cost effective and reliable flight services. Air India Express enjoys 7.1% market share in India - International travel market, and 16.4 % market share in the India - Gulf travel market.
Air India Express was launched as a low-cost carrier in April 2005, with the objective of providing convenient connectivity to short/medium haul international routes in the Gulf and South East Asia at affordable fares. The airline’s target segments are Indian expatriates, budget travellers and leisure travellers. The airline aims at providing non-stop, no frills service to its customers across all channels. Our vision, is to become India’s most efficient and preferred LCC on regional and international routes; constantly exceeding passengers' expectations in terms of quality, affordability, convenience and comfort.
Air India Charters Limited is a subsidiary of Air India Limited, which was formed in order to facilitate the seamless merger of Air India and Indian Air Lines. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai. Air India Charters Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chief of HR, Deputy Chief of HR, Manager-IR, Officer-HR, Officer-IR, HR Assistant, Chief of Engineering, Quality Manager, Quality Audit Manager, Workshop Manager, Safety Manager, Planning Manager, Technical Officer/ Technical Officer (Trainee), Chief, Captain/ Check-Pilot/ Examiner/ Instructor, Co-Pilot, Pilots, Airline Attendants. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post-Graduate Degree in HR / Management (specialisation in Personnel Management), Post-Graduate Degree in Law (LLM), Graduate in Law (LLB) / Post-Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws / Personnel Management, Graduate, Degree in Engineering (Aero / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication) + BAMEC in "PA/HA" and "CT/JE" OR "EIR" Categories, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / Aeronautical / Aerospace / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications, Post-Graduate Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism, 10 + 2 Examination, for a great career at Air India Charters Limited.
- Ircon International Ltd Invites Application for Chief General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Invites Application for Nurse Mentor Recruitment 2023
- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Invites Application for 89 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) Invites Application for 231 Junior Manager Recruitment 2023
- Intelligent Communication System India Limited (ICSIL) Invites Application for 50 Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- GMC Aurangabad Invites Application for 123 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 330 Mining Sirdar, Electrician and Various Posts
- Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) Invites Application for General Manager, Deputy General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Young Professional, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Project Scientist-II, Project Associate-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Bangalore Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023