Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2023 for Food Safety Officer
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Food Safety Officer in Andaman & Nicobar Administration. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 05 June 2023. Candidates can check the latest Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2023 Food Safety Officer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.andaman.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.andaman.gov.in/. Andaman & Nicobar Administration selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Andaman & Nicobar. More details of www.andaman.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Andaman & Nicobar Administration
invites applications for recruitment of Food Safety Officer
Food Safety Officer
-, South Andaman, - Andaman and Nicobar Island
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|Application For Employment Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Andaman & Nicobar Administration|
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Job Locations||Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|Salary||35400 - 112400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||12 May, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||05-06-2023|
Educational Qualification: A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
35400 - 112400(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Food Safety Officer in Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the Andaman and Nicobar Administration official website andaman.gov.in
Step 2: On the website, look for a for Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2023 notifications
Step 3: Before proceeding, read the notification completely
Step 4: Check the mode of application and then proceed further
Published on: 13 May 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Andaman & Nicobar Administration. The other Related Jobs Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment Notification
Food Safety Officer ( 5 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 05 June 2023
Job Location: -, South Andaman
Pay Scale: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month)
Supervisor ( 1 Post)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 10 June 2023
Job Location: -, Port Blair
Pay Scale: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month)
List of old jobs.
About Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment
About Andaman & Nicobar Administration
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands have been inhabited for several thousand years. In the Andaman Islands, the various Andamanese people maintained their separated existence through the vast majority of this time, diversifying into distinct linguistic, cultural and territorial groups. Administratively, the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands has three revenue Districts. Port Blair- the capital and gateway to the islands lies in South Andaman Island and falls under South Andaman District. The latest North & Middle Andaman District with Mayabunder as headquarters lies separated from South Andaman District by a creek. Car Nicobar is the District Headquarter of Nicobar District.
Andaman and Nicobar Administration jobs are available for the following posts: Chief Surveyor, Surveyor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in Marine Engineering or A basic degree in Naval Architecture, Marine/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer + A basic degree in Naval Architecture for a great career at Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Food Safety Officer: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Food Safety Officer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Food Safety Officer: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Food Safety Officer, Skills / Eligibility job at Andaman & Nicobar Administration
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, South Andaman
What is Andaman & Nicobar Administration Food Safety Officer: 5 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Food Safety Officer: 5 Posts, is 5th June, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Food Safety Officer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th June, 2023
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts