Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs 2022, Sarkari Naukri, Apply
Latest Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh has 2 active jobs for 28 Posts to be filled. The details for each job is given below.
|Post Date||Details||Last Date|
|Aug 09, 2022||
Job Location: Doimukh
|11 Aug 2022|
Government Jobs by Cities in Arunachal Pradesh
Govt Jobs at Top Companies in Arunachal Pradesh
|Company||Last Date||Apply Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission||-|
|Rajiv Gandhi University||-|
|North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology||-|
|National Institute Of Technology Arunachal Pradesh||-|
|National Rural Health Mission Arunachal Pradesh||-|
|Gauhati High Court||-|
|National Institute of Smart Governance||-|
|North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM)||-|
|Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha||-|
|Central Agricultural University||-|
|District Court West Kameng||-|
|G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development||-|
|ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region||-|
|National Institute for Smart Government||-|
|National Institute of Technology Karnataka||-|
|North East Institute of Science and Technology||-|
|North Eastern Region Community Resource Management Project||-|
|Zoological Survey of India||-|
List of Departments in Arunachal Pradesh
- Government of Arunachal Pradesh (State Portal)
- Animal Husbandry, Veterinary & Dairy Development Department
- Commissioner of Taxes & Excise
- Hydro Power Development Department
- Industries Department
- Information, Public Relations & Printing Department
- SCERT Arunachal Pradesh
- Panchayati Raj Department
- Planning Department
- Power & Electrical Department
- Department of Information Technology
- Public Health Engineering & Water Supply Department
- Public Works Department
- Rural Development Department
- Rural Works Department
- Tax and Excise Department
- Tourism Department
- Town Planning Deptt
- Urban Development & Housing Department
- Department of Trade and Commerce Arunachal Pradesh
- Directorate of Higher and Technical Education
- Environment & Forest Department
- Finance Department
- Food & Civil Supplied Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- Higher & Technical Education Department
- Horticulture Department
Job Search for Arunachal Pradesh Govt jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I get a government job in Arunachal Pradesh?
MySarkariNaikri provides the complete list of government jobs in Arunachal Pradesh. You will find complete details for each job including salary details, age limit, job location, required qualifications, and steps to apply. Candidates should keep visiting this page or bookmark it. You can keep in touch through social media platforms. There are lots of major government jobs available in Arunachal Pradesh. The application link is given below job details.
Is the Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs page in MySarkariNaukri daily updated?
MySarkarinaukri has the most updated list of government jobs in Arunachal Pradesh. This list is updated on a daily basis. This page is updated as soon as jobs are announced by respective agencies or published in Employment News, Leading Newspapers, or Official website.
How to get a free job alert for Govt jobs in Arunachal Pradesh?
MySarkariNaukri Provides Instant Job Notification Alerts Through Emails, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook,Twitter and Youtube. To get daily job alerts for Arunachal Pradesh in email you can subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box on this page. Join Us to Get All Notification for Government Jobs. You get all government Jobs information directly through your phone.
What is the age limit for government jobs in Arunachal Pradesh?
Different government jobs have different age limits (maximum) ranging from 24 to 40 years for general category, however SC, ST and ex-servicemen candidates can avail additional 5 years age relaxation and OBC candidates can avail 3 years while as widows, divorced women and judicially separated women can avail the age. Each job has different age limit requirements, so the candidates are requested to check the job notification document. If you are already a government employee then you can avail a grace period of 5 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years (ST/SC- 35 to 40 years). Exam-wise age limits: 28 years for SSC/BANK, 30 Years for RBI/INSURANCE exam, 32 Years for UPSC.
How to apply for government jobs in Arunachal Pradesh?
MySarkariNaukri has the complete list of Arunachal Pradesh government jobs. Most of the jobs require you to apply online as well as with offline steps. Online application is preferred mode in Arunachal Pradesh. First click the recruitment notice you want to apply for on this page. Once you are on the notification details page, you will find the apply online link. By clicking on that link you can apply online for the concerned recruitment.
Are all Important Active Govt Jobs available on Govt Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh?
Yes, all the important active government jobs from Arunachal Pradesh are available on MySarkariNaukri. The candidates can search government jobs in Arunachal Pradesh designation wise, qualification wise, education wise, and city wise. We have government jobs for all major cities of Arunachal Pradesh with complete information.
How many government jobs in Arunachal Pradesh?
Active Arunachal Pradesh government jobs are listed on this page. Presently there are lots of active notifications available with total 84+ vacancies, such as Junior Engineer, Senior Personal Assistant etc.
- Indian Oil Corporation Invites Application for Security Chief Recruitment 2022
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for 889 Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Invites Application for Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- KRISAT Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
- Malabar Cancer Centre Invites Application for 9 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for 8 Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy Invites Application for Consultant, Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka Invites Application for 14 Temporary Faculty Recruitment 2022
- National Research Centre on Equines Invites Application for Skilled Labour Recruitment 2022
- Physical Research Laboratory Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 611 Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Kerala Invites Application for Translator Recruitment 2022