Aryabhatta College Recruitment 2022 For 11 Non-Teaching Posts
invites applications for recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts
I.P. Estate, New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Director of Physical Education: A Master's degree in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education or Sports Science with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
1. Degree of a recognized University;
2. Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of an examining body other than UPSC.;
Senior Personal Assistant:
1. A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
2. At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
2. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
1. Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
2. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution. .
Level-1to Level-10 Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years.
UR - Rs.500/-
OBC/EWS - Rs.300/-
SC/ST/PwBD/Women - Nil.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://aryabhattadu.collegepost.in/
Published on: 5th March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Aryabhatta College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Aryabhatta College. The other Related Jobs Aryabhatta College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Public Information Officer (Ram Lal Anand College (Evening))Benito Juarez Marg , New Delhi
|Last Date: 23 June 2022|
| Non-Teaching Posts - ( 11 Posts) Posts
I.P. Estate, New Delhi
|Last Date: 25th March 2022|
| Assistant Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Public Information Officer Benito Juarez Marg , New Delhi
|Last Date: 20 January 2022|
About Aryabhatta College Recruitment
About Aryabhatta College
'Aryabhatta is the master who, after reaching the furthest shores and plumbing the inmost depths of the sea of ultimate knowledge of mathematics, kinematics and spherics, handed over the three sciences to the learned world.' -- Bhaskara I
Ram Lal Anand College was renamed as Aryabhatta College from that academic session 2014 - 15. Ram Lal Anand College was established in 1973. Aryabhatta College is maintained by the University of Delhi
Aryabhatta College is a co-educational institution and conducts Humanities, Arts and Commerce courses at the undergraduate level. There are presently around 1700 students on the rolls of the College.
Public Information Officer
Aryabhatta College (Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)),
Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi - 110021
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 11 vacancies in total. Non-Teaching Posts: 11 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Non-Teaching Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Non-Teaching Posts: INRLevel-1,
When can I can apply for Non-Teaching Posts job at Aryabhatta College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in I.P. Estate, New Delhi
What is Aryabhatta College Non-Teaching Posts: 11 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Aryabhatta College Non-Teaching Posts: 11 Posts, is 25th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Non-Teaching Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th March, 2022
- VV Giri National Labour Institute (VVGNLI) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2022
- National Commission for Scheduled Castes Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2022
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health Invites Application for Superintendent, Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary And Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) Invites Application for Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Invites Application for 3 Field Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2022
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Invites Application for Dairy Plant Supervisor Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Public Service Commission Invites Application for 21 Assistant Architect Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Public Service Commission Invites Application for 39 Legal Assistant, Law Officer Recruitment 2022
- Engineering Projects India (EPI) Invites Application for Director (Finance) Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) Invites Application for Clinical Psychologist and Various Posts