Aryabhatta College Recruitment 2023 For 40 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: AC/Advt.(T)/2023/001
Aryabhatta College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor at the Aryabhatta College. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 31st January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Aryabhatta College Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the aryabhattacollege.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Aryabhatta College Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ aryabhattacollege.ac.in/. Aryabhatta College selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of aryabhattacollege.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Anand Niketan, New Delhi, 110021 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 40 Posts
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
57700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Fees for Assistant Professor.
Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://colrec.uod.ac.in/, (This Job Source is Employment News 14-20 January 2023, Page No.19)
Published on: 13th January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Aryabhatta College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Aryabhatta College. The other Related Jobs Aryabhatta College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Field Investigator - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30 January 2023|
| Assistant Professor - ( 40 Posts) Posts
Anand Niketan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 31st January 2023|
| Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Public Information Officer (Ram Lal Anand College (Evening))Benito Juarez Marg , New Delhi
|Last Date: 23 June 2022|
| Non-Teaching Posts - ( 11 Posts) Posts
I.P. Estate, New Delhi
|Last Date: 25th March 2022|
About Aryabhatta College Recruitment
About Aryabhatta College
'Aryabhatta is the master who, after reaching the furthest shores and plumbing the inmost depths of the sea of ultimate knowledge of mathematics, kinematics and spherics, handed over the three sciences to the learned world.' -- Bhaskara I
Ram Lal Anand College was renamed as Aryabhatta College from that academic session 2014 - 15. Ram Lal Anand College was established in 1973. Aryabhatta College is maintained by the University of Delhi
Aryabhatta College is a co-educational institution and conducts Humanities, Arts and Commerce courses at the undergraduate level. There are presently around 1700 students on the rolls of the College.
Public Information Officer
Aryabhatta College (Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)),
Benito Juarez Marg, New Delhi - 110021
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 40 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 40 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Aryabhatta College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Anand Niketan, New Delhi
What is Aryabhatta College Assistant Professor: 40 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Aryabhatta College Assistant Professor: 40 Posts, is 24th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th January, 2023
- Bagalkot District Court Invites Application for Typist, Typist-Copyist, Process Server Recruitment 2022
- Bagalkot District Court Invites Application for 37 Peon Recruitment 2022
- IIT Gandhinagar Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- IIM Kozhikode Invites Application for Admin Associate Recruitment 2022
- Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Invites Application for Hindi Translator Trainee, Technical Trainee Recruitment 2022
- IIM Kozhikode Invites Application for Support Engineer Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Senior Project Scientist/ Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Psycho Social Counsellor, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU) Invites Application for Steno Typist Recruitment 2022
- Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District Invites Application for 16 Lab Attendant, Occupational therapist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Sri Aurobindo College Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022