Govt Assam Rifles Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Assam Rifles Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Assam Rifles. The other Related Jobs Assam Rifles Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Principal, Maths Teacher - ( 2 Posts) Posts
- New Delhi - Delhi Last Date: 20 May 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Assam Rifles Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Details Company Assam Rifles Job Role Principal, Maths Teacher Education Requirement B.Ed
|Last Date: 20 May 2022|
| Sportspersons (Rifleman, Riflewomen) - ( 104 Posts) Posts
Assam Rifles, Shillong
|Last Date: 30th April 2022|
| Rifleman, Havildar Clerk and Various Vacancy - ( 152 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 12th March 2022|
| Technical and Tradesmen - ( 1230 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25th October 2021|
| Rifleman / Riflewomen - ( 131 Posts) Posts
Assam Rifles, Shillong
|Last Date: 26th July 2021|
About Assam Rifles Recruitment
About Assam Rifles
The Assam Rifles is the oldest paramilitary force of the Indian Army, dating back to 1835 under the British Raj, raised under the name Cachar Levy. The present name of "Assam Rifles" has been used since 1917.
Assam Rifles was established in the year 1835. Its headquarters is located at Shillong. The Assam Rifles is the oldest paramilitary force of the country. This force was formed as a police unit to protect settlements against tribal raids and other assaults. The Assam Rifles fought a number of independent actions behind enemy lines. Assam Rifles are one of the Paramilitary forces of India, was formed during British rules in 1835 as Cachar Levy. It was named as Assam Rifles in 1917. Assam Rifles comes under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). They provide internal security under the army. Since 2002, they are guarding Indo - Myanmar border.
Assam Rifles recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Constable, Rifleman, Medical Officers, Specialists, Tradesman, Paramedical Staff, Staff Nurse, FA, Aya, Carpenter, Cook, EBR, Tailor, WM, Specialists Doctors (Various Discipline), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Havildar (Clerk), Warrant officer (PA), Nursing Assistant, ORA, RT JCO, B & R JCO, Electrician, Blacksmith, Draftsman, EFS, OLR, Lmn Fd, Armr, VM (MV), Electrical (MV), Metalsmith, Upholster, Naib subedar (Religious Teachers), Naib Subedar (Bridge and Road ), Radio Mechanic, Electrical Fitter Signal, Operator Radio Line, Armourer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation, MBBS, MD/MS/Diploma/DNB degree in the concerned speciality, Matriculation + Diploma in Nursing, 10+2 with English & Mathematics + Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi, 10+2 with English & Mathematics + Shorthand speed 80 words per minute and typing speed 40 words per minute, Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi, Matric and Diploma in civil Engineering, Matric + Diploma in the trade, Matric Pass + ITI certificate; Matric Pass with English, Maths, Science & Physics; for a great career at Assam Rifles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Assam Rifles?
Candidates can apply for Assam Rifles 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Assam Rifles official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Assam Rifles 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Assam Rifles. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Assam Rifles 2020.
How can I join in Assam Rifles?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Assam Rifles. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Assam Rifles will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Assam Rifles only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Assam Rifles?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Assam Rifles.
What is the salary of Assam Rifles?
Sepoy:Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-. Lance Naik:Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. Naik:Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-. Havaldar: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
Who can join Assam Rifles?
Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally Bharti Tech/Non Tech 2020/Sports Quota: 10th/Metric/High School/12th pass male and female candidates who wish to join Assam Rifles as technical/non technical/ sportsman for the post of Rifleman General Duty under Sports Quota Recruitment 2020-2021.
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu Invites Application for Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Lakshmibai College Invites Application for 104 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Ranchi Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
- National Fertilizers Ltd Invites Application for 41 Engineer, Assistant Manager, Accounts Officer, More Recruitment 2022
- University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Invites Application for Research Associate II, Project Assistant I Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Public Service Commission Invites Application for 17 Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Deputy Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for SAP Consultant Recruitment 2022