Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2022 Admit Card
Assam Rifles Tradesmen Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Tradesmen in Assam Rifles. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 20 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Tradesmen Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the http://assamrifles.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Tradesmen
- Shillong - Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: 1281 Posts
|Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||Diploma, 12TH, 10TH|
|Total Vacancy||1281 Posts|
|Job Locations||Shillong (Shilong)|
|Age Limit||18 - 25 Years|
|Posted on||07 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Jul, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Diploma, 12TH, 10TH
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2022 is tentatively scheduled from 01 Sep 2022 onwards for enrolment into Group B and C posts against 1281 vacancies based on applications received from eligible male/ female candidates for the trades/ posts as mentioned. Candidate must bea citizen of India. Vacancies have been earmarked State/UT wise hence a candidate must submit Domicile/Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) of State/UT while fling online application form.
If a candidate produces Domicile/PRC issued by a State other than the State mentioned in his/her application, he/she shall not be allowed to change the State at the time of Verification of documents and his/her candidature shall be cancelled straightaway. Therefore candidates should fill the application form very carefully.
1. Position: Tradesman
2. No of Post: 1281
3. Pay Scale: Pay scale and other allowances will be applicable/admissible as per the pay scale applicable to the Assam Rifles Personnel.
4. Educational Qualification:
a) Trade-Bridge & Road. (Both Male & Female candidates), Initial Rank - Naib Subedar Education Qualification-
(a) Matric or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
(b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognised institution for Bridge and Road,
b) Trade-Clerk. (Both Male& Female candidates), Initial Rank - Havildar, Education Qualification
(a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent.
(b) Skill Test Norms on Computer. English typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer (Time allowed-10 minutes).
c) Trade-Religious Teacher. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank - Naib Subedar Education Qualification (a) Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhusan in Hindi
d) Trade-Operator Radio and Line. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank- Havildar Education Qualification Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised board and two years Industrial Training Institute in Radio and Television or Electronics from a recognised Institute or 12th class pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as subjects of study from a recognised Board or University or Institute.
e) Trade- Radio Mechanic. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank - Warrant Officer, Education Qualification 10th from a recognised board with diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognised by the Central Government or the State Government OR 12h Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised or University or institution.
f) Trade- Armourer. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank Rifleman, Education Qualification 10th class pass from a recognised Board.
g) Trade- Laboratory Assistant. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank Rifleman, Education Qualification 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognized Board,
h) Trade- Nursing Assistant. (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank Rifleman, Education Qualification 10th class pass with English, Maths, Science and Biology from a recognized Board,
i) Trade- Veterinary Field Assistant (For Male candidates only), Initial Rank- Warrant Officer, Education Qualification 10+2 pass with two years diploma certificate in veterinary science from recognized University / Institute with one year experience in Veterinary field
j) Trade-AYA (Para-Medical). (For Female candidates only), Initial Rank- Rifleman, Education Qualification-10h class pass froma recognised Board.
k) Trade-Washerman. (For Male candidates only) Initial Rank - Rifleman, Education Qualification 10th class pass from a recognised Board.
Age Limit: 18 - 25 Years
1. Centres for Physical Standard Test (PST) /Physical Efficient Test (PET)Written Test: PST, PET and Written test will be conducted at following centres. Centre and reporting date for PST/PETWritten test will be informed later thrOugh notification on the official website of the Assam Rifles at www.assamrifles.gov.in after successfu submission of the online application. Option for choosing a centre is not available:- (a) Diphu (Assam), Karbianglong (Assam) (b) Sukhovi (Nagaland) (c) Dimapur (Nagaland) (d) Silchar, Masimpur (Assam) (e) Haflong (Assam).
2. Candidates seeking reservation benefits as Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes Other Backward Classes/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) must ensure that they are in possession of the certificates in proper format prescribed by the competent authority in support of their claim at the time of reporting for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documents verification.
3. Candidates seeking relaxation in physical standards i.e. height, weight & chest by virtue of belonging to the specified categories (i.e. Garhawalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas) as applicable will have to furnish appropriate certificate as per format duly issued by the competent authority. ST candidates may avail the relaxation on the production of valid ST certificate in support of their claim at the time of reporting for Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
4. Physical Efficiency Test (PET. (a) PET will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in initial verification of the documents. The parameters for PET are follows
(a) All India except Ladakh Region (i) For Male Candidates-05 km run to qualify within 24 minutes. (ii) For Female Candidates 1.6 km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes.
(b) Ladakh Region (i) For Male Candidates - 1.6 Km run to qualify within 6.30 minutes. (ii) For Female Candidates -800 meter run to qualify within 4.00 minutes.
(c) An undertaking certificate from each female candidates will be obtained by the board of officer before undergoing PET duly declaring that she is not pregnant.. A female candidate, who as a result of tests is found to be pregnant of 12 weeks standing or over, shall be declared temporarily unfit and appointment be held in abeyance until the confinement is over. The vacancy against which a women candidate was selected will be kept reserved for her.
(d) She will be re-examined for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (six weeks after the date of confinement), subject to the production of medical certificate of fitness from a registered medical practitioner The candidates who are successful in the PET/PST/Documentation will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. Trade Test, Written Test, Detailed Medical Examination.
5. Trade Test (Skill Test): Trade (Skill) Test for technical & tradesmen personnel will be conducted after the completion of PET/PST in continuation. No marks will be awarded for trade (skil) test. The candidates declared pass in the trade (skill) test will only be allowed to appear in the Written Test.
6. Written Test: The question paper of written test will comprise of 100 marks. Minimum pass marks for General/EWS candidates is 35% and 33% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates. The candidates who are successful in the PET/PST/Documentation/ Trade (Skil) test/Written test will be short-listing to the next stage i.e and Detailed Medical Examination (DME) on the basis of their merit in the Written test will be about 4 times of the number of vacancies
7. Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME: Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME) will be conducted in terms of Uniform Guidelines for recruitment Medical Examination for GOs and NGOs in CAPFs and AR issued vide MHA UO No. A.VI-1/2014-Rect(SSB) dated 20.05.2015 and MHA OM No. E.32012/IADG(Med)/DME&RME/DA-1/2020(Part File)/1166 dated 31.05.2021 and
A) as amended from time to time by the government. Medical Examination (RME) of Unfit candidates in Detailed Medical Review Examination (DME) will be conducted in continuation.
8. Merit List and Call for Training: The candidates who qualify in all aspects i.e Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test (Skill Test), Written Examination and Medical Examination Test will be placed in Merit List depending upon the trade and category wise vacancies allocated to States/UTs, Instructions to join the Training Centre for enrolment will be issued on the basis of Merit List. Pleasse note that merely qualifying in all tests does not guarantee the Final Selection into the Assam Rifles. The Final Selection will only be made on the basis of position of the candidates in Merit List in accordance with the availability of vacancies against respective State/UT/ Category /Trade.
How to Apply:
1. Last date of receipt of applications from eligible candidates for Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen Recruitment Rally 2022 is 20Jul 2022 (23:59 hrs) Applications received thereafter will not be entertained. The online application SERVER will start functioning from 06 Jun 2022
2. Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
3. To apply, fill up the online application by clicking on "ONLINE APPLICATION" option on the website. The candidates will fill the requisite details as prescribed in the application form. After the application has been filled up, the candidates has the option to make online payment via link given for online payment or alternatively the payment can be made at SBI Bank Counters as well. In both options the candidate will have to upload copy of the challan or receipt online.
4. Candidates while reporting for Physical Standard Test (PST/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will produce original copy of payment receipt/ challan for official records. In case of non submission of receipt / challan the application may be rejected. The candidates will also produce the printed copy of online Application Form duly completed and a copy of notification downloaded from the Assam Rifles website failing which the candidature of the applicants may be rejected. The online applications portal will be functioning from the day of publications of the advertisement to the last date of receipt of the applications.
Published on: 07 May 2022
Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2022 Admit Card Download Official Notification
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Assam Rifles Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Assam Rifles. The other Related Jobs Assam Rifles Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Rifleman, Havildar, Warrant Officer - ( 95 Posts) Posts
Assam Rifles, Shillong
|Last Date: 22nd January 2023|
| Tradesmen - ( 1281 Posts) Posts
- Shillong - Meghalaya Last Date: 20 July 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1281 Posts Assam Rifles Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Details Company Assam Rifles Job Role Tradesmen Education Requirement Diploma, 12TH
|Last Date: 20 July 2022|
| Principal, Maths Teacher - ( 2 Posts) Posts
- New Delhi - Delhi Last Date: 20 May 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Assam Rifles Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Details Company Assam Rifles Job Role Principal, Maths Teacher Education Requirement B.Ed
|Last Date: 20 May 2022|
| Sportspersons (Rifleman, Riflewomen) - ( 104 Posts) Posts
Assam Rifles, Shillong
|Last Date: 30th April 2022|
| Rifleman, Havildar Clerk and Various Vacancy - ( 152 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 12th March 2022|
About Assam Rifles Recruitment
About Assam Rifles
The Assam Rifles is the oldest paramilitary force of the Indian Army, dating back to 1835 under the British Raj, raised under the name Cachar Levy. The present name of "Assam Rifles" has been used since 1917.
Assam Rifles was established in the year 1835. Its headquarters is located at Shillong. The Assam Rifles is the oldest paramilitary force of the country. This force was formed as a police unit to protect settlements against tribal raids and other assaults. The Assam Rifles fought a number of independent actions behind enemy lines. Assam Rifles are one of the Paramilitary forces of India, was formed during British rules in 1835 as Cachar Levy. It was named as Assam Rifles in 1917. Assam Rifles comes under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). They provide internal security under the army. Since 2002, they are guarding Indo - Myanmar border. Assam Rifles recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Constable, Rifleman, Medical Officers, Specialists, Tradesman, Paramedical Staff, Staff Nurse, FA, Aya, Carpenter, Cook, EBR, Tailor, WM, Specialists Doctors (Various Discipline), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Havildar (Clerk), Warrant officer (PA), Nursing Assistant, ORA, RT JCO, B & R JCO, Electrician, Blacksmith, Draftsman, EFS, OLR, Lmn Fd, Armr, VM (MV), Electrical (MV), Metalsmith, Upholster, Naib subedar (Religious Teachers), Naib Subedar (Bridge and Road ), Radio Mechanic, Electrical Fitter Signal, Operator Radio Line, Armourer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation, MBBS, MD/MS/Diploma/DNB degree in the concerned speciality, Matriculation + Diploma in Nursing, 10+2 with English & Mathematics + Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi, 10+2 with English & Mathematics + Shorthand speed 80 words per minute and typing speed 40 words per minute, Graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi, Matric and Diploma in civil Engineering, Matric + Diploma in the trade, Matric Pass + ITI certificate; Matric Pass with English, Maths, Science & Physics; for a great career at Assam Rifles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1281 vacancies in total. Tradesmen: 1281 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Tradesmen?
The Payscale is as follows Tradesmen: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Tradesmen job at Assam Rifles
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in - Shillong - Meghalaya Last Date: 20 July 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1281 Posts Assam Rifles Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Details Company Assam Rifles Job Role Tradesmen Education Requirement Diploma, 12TH
What is Assam Rifles Tradesmen: 1281 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Assam Rifles Tradesmen: 1281 Posts, is 20th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Tradesmen, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th July, 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for 6 Research Associate, Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-I And II, Clerical Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Invites Application for Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2023
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) Invites Application for Yoga Internees Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for 81 Mining Mate-III, Surveyor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for 42 Manager, Chief Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Administrative Medical Officer, Senior Purchase And Stores Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Invites Application for Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Technician-III Recruitment 2023
- Andaman and Nicobar Command Invites Application for Civilian Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Invites Application for Deputy Director, Senior Assistant Director Recruitment 2023