Baroda UP Bank Recruitment 2022 - 250 Apprentice Online Exam Admit Card
Vacancy Circular No:
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
invites applications for recruitment of Apprentice
-, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Azamgarh, Ghazipur, Ballia, Deoria, Basti, Chandauli, - -
Number of Vacancy: 250 Posts
|Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Job opening 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||250 Posts|
|Job Locations||Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Azamgarh, Ghazipur, Ballia, Deoria, Basti, Chandauli|
|Age Limit||Between 18 & 28 years as on 01.03.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1994 and not later than 01.03.2004. Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates.|
|Posted on||05 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). 1. Name of the Post: Apprentices 2. No of Post: 250 3. Educational Qualification as on 01.03.2022: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute. 4. Duration Of Training: Period of engagement will be 12 months. 5. Stipend/ Benefit: The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
1. Name of the Post: Apprentices
2. No of Post: 250
3. Educational Qualification as on 01.03.2022: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
4. Duration Of Training: Period of engagement will be 12 months.
5. Stipend/ Benefit: The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Age Limit: Between 18 & 28 years as on 01.03.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1994 and not later than 01.03.2004. Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
(i) online written test and
(ii) test of local language.
i. Online written test: The structure of online written examination (online objective type)
1. Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
2. The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English / Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer
3. Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject. Merit list will be drawn category wise. Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective Categories. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the merit list (common marks at cut off point) such candidate will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order in respective categories.
4. The online examination will be held in the month of April 2022 (Tentatively).
ii. Test of local language:
1. The specified local languages of the state are as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The candidates applying for vacancies, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in any one of the specified local language as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement.
2. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at the time of documents verification.
iii. Medical Examination: Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
How to Apply:
Online Registration of Application : from 05.03.2022 to 15.03.2022
i) Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature & documents as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature & documents.
ii) Candidates to visit website https://barodaupBank.in/career.php and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the 'Current Openings’.
iii) Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. Thereafter, the registration is final and no change/ edit of any data will be allowed. The registration at this stage is provisional.
iv) After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
v) Fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card /internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
vi) On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to BANK.
vii) If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
Published on: 07 March 2022
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank. The other Related Jobs Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Apprentice - ( 250 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 March 2022|
About Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment
About Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
The RRBs were established in India under RRB Act 1976 [23(1)]. As per Govt of India notification no 3837 dated 26.11.2019, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank, Purvanchal Bank and Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank has been amalgamated in to Baroda U.P. Bank under sponsorship of Bank of Baroda with its Head Office at Gorakhpur w.e.f. 01.04.2020.
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank is situated in Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh. They have SME Finance facility. Head office of the bank is located in Rae Bareli.
Mission of Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank is to transform into a Bank with sound financial background which is committed to overall economic development of rural areas along with care towards its customers.
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Officer (IT), Officer (CA), Officer (Law), Officer (Treasury Manager), Officer (Marketing Officer), Officer (Agricultural Officer), Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer (Assistant Manager).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline + Proficiency in local language, for a great career at Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 250 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 250 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INR 9000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Apprentice, Skills / Eligibility job at Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Faizabad
What is Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Apprentice: 250 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Apprentice: 250 Posts, is 15th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th March, 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- IIT Palakkad Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati Invites Application for Field Worker Recruitment 2022
- Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS) Invites Application for 10 Deputy Director Recruitment 2022
- DGFT Chennai Invites Application for Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2022
- HQ Southern Command (Army) Invites Application for 58 Health Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) Invites Application for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Recruitment 2022
- North Eastern Council (NEC) Invites Application for Research Officer (Planning) Recruitment 2022
- CEPTAM Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Invites Application for Campus Director, Director, Project Engineer Recruitment 2022
- HQ Southern Command Invites Application for 55 Barber, Chowkidar Recruitment 2022