BARC Invites Application for Scientific Officer C Recruitment 2021
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientific Officer C
Scientific Officer C
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|BARC Announced Job Notification For Scientific Officer C Vacancies||Details|
|Job Role||Scientific Officer C|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 18, Maximum Age (as on last date of application): 35|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||02 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: BVSC
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18, Maximum Age (as on last date of application): 35
Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview. In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding
How to Apply:
1. Facility for submission of on-line application start from : 27/08/2021
2. Last Date for submission of on-line Application: 11/09/2021
3. Final selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
4. For detailed information and on-line application, please log in to website recruit.barc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read instructions on a Home page of website by clicking on ‘How to Apply’.
5. Applications will be accepted on-line only
6. The facility of online application will be opened from 27/08/2021 to 11/09/2021.
7. The candidates are required to produce printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) and submit the same with original certificates along with the attested copies (self attested) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience certificate etc., only at the time of interview.
8. Candidates who report for the Screening test/ interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear for the Screening test /interview.
1. The validity of operation of wait-list will be one year from the date of preparation of the Select Panel.
2. The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories may involve working in round the clock shift duties.
3. Selected candidates, on their appointment, will be governed by the National Pension System.
4. Selected candidates will initially be posted at Mumbai. They are also liable to be posted to any of the Units of BARC located in India or to any part of India and in any of the Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy.
5. The candidates called for interview from outstation will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of sleeper/second-class Railway fare by the shortest route or actual fare whichever is less (subject to production of tickets) as per rules.
6. The allowance is not admissible to those candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government institutions and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending interview.
7. Compensatory time for persons with disabilities shall be provided as per the extant order
8. SC/ST/OBC persons selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with other candidates, will be considered against unreserved vacancies.
9. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing the benefit of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-servicemen category.
10. BARC reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
11. BARC reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
12. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
13. The eligibility criteria including the period of experience (as applicable) as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of application i.e. 11/09/2021.
14. Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for Screening test/ Interview. BARC further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
Published on: 03 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment for following posts:
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Atomic Energy has a key role in reducing the carbon intensity of the overall Power sector of India. Coal based thermal power contributes 231,870 MW (February 2021), 61% of the total installed power while renewables, hydro and nuclear contribute 77,477.72 MW (20%), 50,817 MW (13%) and 6,780 MW (1.9%) respectively. Source Ministry of Power, Govt. of India.
India's total installed power generation capacity stands at 377,260.67 MW
While renewable sources of energy are environment friendly, they are intermittent sources of power. Nuclear power, being a non-intermittent and concentrated source of power with negligible carbon footprint, is an essential component of the Indian power-mix to meet the International environmental commitments of India.
Bhabha Atomic Research centre (BARC) is the Nuclear Research facility based in Mumbai. BARC's work is to sustain peaceful applications of nuclear energy, primarily for power generation. It manages all work of nuclear power generation, from theoretical design of reactors, computerised modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Stenographer, Medical Officer, Scientist Officer, Technician, Driver cum Operator, Stipendiary Trainees, Junior Resident Doctor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MD or equivalent in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, PhD Physics, BE/B.Tech(Chemical), MS/DNB in Orthopaedic Surgery, MD (Nuclear Medicine) or DNB (Nuclear Medicine) or MD in Radiotherapy with DRM/DNM or MD in Radiodiagnosis with DRM/DNM or MD in Biophysics with DRM/DNM, SSC/HSC, HSC (10+2) in Science stream, B.E/B.Tech (Civil), MBBS, M.Sc., (Phys.), for a great career at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientific Officer C: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientific Officer C, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Scientific Officer C: INR 56100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Scientific Officer C, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientific Officer C, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021