Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Invites Application for 24 Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 04/2021
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Number of Vacancy: 24 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
19000-63200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-37 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates apply: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in through the last date of application: 16.04.2021
Published on: 17th March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Bihar Public Service Commission
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) came into existence from 1st April 1949. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
The Bihar Public Service Commission initially began its functioning for the State of Bihar with its headquarters at Ranchi. The State Government decided to shift the headquarters of the Commission from Ranchi to Patna and it was finally shifted to Patna on 1st March 1951.
The first Chairman of the Bihar Public Service Commission was Shri Rajandhari Sinha. Shri Radha Krishna Choudhary was the first Secretary to the Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 24 vacancies in total. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 24 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)?
The Payscale is as follows Lower Division Clerk (LDC): INR19000,
When can I can apply for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) job at Bihar Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bailey Road, Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th April, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021