BRLPS Recruitment 2022 for MIS Consultant
Vacancy Circular No:
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS)
invites applications for recruitment of MIS Consultant
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society, Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, 800021 Bihar
Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts
|BRLPS Hiring For MIS Consultant Vacancies - 55000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||MIS Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||9 Posts|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
|Salary||45000 - 55000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||19 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
1. Position: MIS Consultant
2. No of Position: 09
3. Qualification and Experience:
BE/B.Tech/MCA with minimum 7 years of Experience in Software development and roll out with related Training/software development/IT domain/data analytics or similar. S/he should have good communication skills in Hindi and English. Preference will be given to those with added Data Analytics experience.
4. Hiring Tenure: 11 months
5. Duration of Contract: Duration of the assignment will be 11 months. This may further be extended based on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the project.
6. Monthly Remuneration:
The Monthly remuneration of MIS Consultant will be as per consultant’s policy of JEEViKA. Based on the experience and other parameters, a fixed amount will be paid and applicable taxes will be deducted. This may be revised based on performance and consultant policy of BRLPS
i. 7 to 10 years of experience as per criteria above: 45,000/-
ii. Above 10 years of experience as per criteria above: 55,000
7. Placement location of MIS Consultant:
The MIS consultants will be placed at District and will be responsible for two to three districts based on parameters. The MIS consultants will be placed in one district (Head Quarter) and will do field visits in the same district and assigned districts. The location may be changed based on need of the project
45000 - 55000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The details regarding duration of the contract and remuneration, etc. may be seen in the ToR on the official website.
2. Interested persons may download Terms of Reference (ToR) from our website by clicking the link- http:brlps.in/Consultancy.
3. The interested persons will submit their CV along with complete academic certificates, post qualification experience and any documents supporting their candidature
4. The EOl may be submitted at the below mentioned address within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement till 17:00 hrs in a sealed envelope.
5. Envelope should bear the caption "EOI for MIS Consultant under MIS"
Published on: 19 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project. The other Related Jobs Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| MIS Consultant - ( 9 Posts) Posts
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society, Vidyut Bhawan
|Last Date: 29 April 2022|
| Head Production Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Bailey Road, Patna
|Last Date: 03 February 2022|
| Production Manager - ( 25 Posts) Posts
Bailey Road, Patna
|Last Date: 03 February 2022|
About Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project Recruitment
About Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project (BRLP) was started by Government of Bihar (GoB), locally known as JEEViKA with the objective of social & economic empowerment of the rural poor.
Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) has restructured the Central Scheme Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY) into National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM).
As a first step in the implementation of NRLM in the state, Government of Bihar (GOB) has designated BRLPS as the State Rural Livelihoods Mission (SRLM) for implementation of National Rural Livelihoods Mission in the state. The next step has been the preparation of the State Perspective and Implementation Plan (SPIP), a long term strategic plan that would guide the implementation of NRLM in the state of Bihar.
The SPIP aims at reducing poverty by enabling the poor households to access gainful self-employment and skilled wage employment opportunities. SPIP stands on the four pillars of NRLM, the social mobilization, the financial inclusion, vulnerability reduction combined with the livelihoods enhancement.
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Programme Coordinator-Institution and Social Development, Programme Coordinator-Livelihoods and Enterprise Promotion, State Project Manager-Micro Finance, State Project Manager-Communication, State Project Manager-MIS, Project Manager-Communication (IEC), Project Manager-Off Farm, Project Manager-MIS, Project Manager-Documentation & External Relation, Project Manager - Social Development, Project Manager-Livelihoods, PM-HRD, Procurement Officer, State Finance Manager, Asst. Finance Manager, Accountant (State level), Cashier, Project Associate, IT Associate, Office Assistant (State Level), District Project Manager, Finance Manager (District Level), Manager-IB & CB, Training Officer, Manager-Communication, Manager-Micro Finance, Manager-Social Development, Manager-Jobs, Manager-Monitoring & Evaluation, Manager-Livelihoods (Farm), Manager-Human Resource and Administration, Manager-Health & Nutrition, Manager-Community Finance, Manager-Livelihoods (Off Farm), Manager-Non Farm & Micro Enterprise, Procurement Associate, Block Project Manager, Accountant (Block Level), Office Assistant (Block Level), Livelihoods Specialist, Young Professional, Area Coordinator, Community Coordinator, District Project Manager.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in any Discipline, Matric, for a great career at Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. MIS Consultant: 9 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for MIS Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows MIS Consultant: INR 45000 - 55000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for MIS Consultant job at Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society, Vidyut Bhawan
What is Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project MIS Consultant: 9 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project MIS Consultant: 9 Posts, is 29th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for MIS Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th April, 2022
- Medical And Health Recruitment Board Assam (NRHM Assam) Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Invites Application for ANM Recruitment 2022
- Office of The Superintendent Suri Sadar Hospital Invites Application for House Staff Recruitment 2022
- Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
- Health & Family Welfare Department (West Bengal) Invites Application for ASHA Recruitment 2022
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Invites Application for 126 Assistant Professor, Librarian, Physical Training Instructor Recruitment 2022
- State Bank Of India Invites Application for Risk Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Periyar University Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (HIMSR) Invites Application for IT Executive Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Technician, Scientific Administrative Assistant, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Jaipur National University Invites Application for Admission Counsellors Recruitment 2022