BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow in Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 31 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment 2022 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.bits-pilani.ac.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.bits-pilani.ac.in/. Birla Institute of Technology and Science selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Rajasthan. More details of www.bits-pilani.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
-, South Goa, - Goa
Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
|BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Birla Institute of Technology and Science|
|Organization||BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Salary||Rs.31,000 - Rs.35,000 Per Month|
|Job Location||South Goa|
|Last Date to Apply||31 Jul, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Post Graduate in Degree in Engineering
Skills / Eligibility
The educational qualification for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022 is an important criteria for the candidates who apply for the recruitment. BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022 educational qualification is M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech.
Rs.31,000 - Rs.35,000 Per Month
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
Listed below are the steps to apply for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022
Step 1: Visit official website of BITS Pilani - bits-pilani.ac.in
Step 2: Here look for the BITS Pilani Recruitment 2022 Notification
Step 3: Make sure you read all the details in the notification
Step 4: Apply or send the application form as per the mode of application given on the official notification
Published on: 04 July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Birla Institute of Technology and Science. The other Related Jobs Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment Notification
Project Engineer ( 1 Post)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 07 June 2023
Job Location: -, Jhunjhunu
Pay Scale: INR 80000(Per Month)
List of old jobs.
About Birla Institute of Technology and Science Recruitment
About Birla Institute of Technology and Science
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to "train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information". The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla - an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). What started in early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engineering until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standing. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, known to many as BITS, Pilani.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: Various Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR Rs.31,000 - Rs.35,000 Per Month,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility job at Birla Institute of Technology and Science
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, South Goa
What is Birla Institute of Technology and Science Junior Research Fellow: Various Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Junior Research Fellow: Various Posts, is 31st July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st July, 2022
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- District Collector Office Balod Invites Application for 91 Steno-Typist, Chowkidar and Various Posts
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Invites Application for 49 Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI) Invites Application for 50 Deputy Manager (Technical) Recruitment 2023