BPSGMC Recruitment 2023 For 80 Senior Resident/ Tutor
Vacancy Circular No: BPS/04/SR/2023
BPS Government Medical College (BPSGMC) Senior Resident/ Tutor Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Senior Resident/ Tutor in the BPS Government Medical College (BPSGMC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 4th August 2023. Candidates can check the latest BPS Government Medical College (BPSGMC) Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident/ Tutor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in recruitment 2023 page.
BPS Government Medical College (BPSGMC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in. BPS Government Medical College (BPSGMC) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Haryana. More details of bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Senior Resident/ Tutor
Kalan, Sonipat, 131305 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 80 Posts
1. MBBS from Institution/University recognized by the NMC.
2. MD/MS/DNB in the subject concerned. In case the candidates having MD/MS qualification are not available, the candidates having diploma in the specialty concerned or training experience of 03 years as PG student in the subject will be considered for appointment.
3. Must be having a vaild registration certificate either issued by NMC (erstwhile MCI/Haryana State Medical Council).
4. For the specialties of Anatomy, Psysiology and Biochemistry, in case of non-availability of the candidates possessing MD/MS/DNB qualification, candidates possessing M.Sc (Medical) will be considered as per NMC norms and will be called tutor in whichever Department, they are working.
As Per Rules Per Month
Age Limit: 22-45 years.
Application Fee: A crossed Demand Draft worth Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 250/- for Reserved Categories (for Haryana Domicile only) in favour of Director, BPS GMC for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, 50% concession in the above fees is granted to the women candidates (both general and reserved category) as per Govt. Instructions. PH, PWD & ESM candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Date & Time of Receipt of application: By 04th August up to 05:00 PM
Date of Scrutiny: 09th August
Venue and Date & Time of Interview: Office of Director, BPS GMC for Women Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, Date of Interview 17.08.2023.
Published on: 28th July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
BPS Government Medical College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at BPS Government Medical College. The other Related Jobs BPS Government Medical College Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Senior Resident/ Tutor - ( 80 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 4th August 2023|
About BPS Government Medical College Recruitment
About BPS Government Medical College
Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College (BPS GMC) for Women Khanpur, Haryana was established in the year 1914, It’s the Second Government Medical College for girls in the Country.The Medical College was established to give high quality of Medical Education to the students in order to build their career in the Medical stream.
Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College (BPS GMC) Khanpur, offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College (BPS GMC) Khanpur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Public Health Dentistry / Oral Diagnosis and Radiology / Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 80 vacancies in total. Senior Resident/ Tutor: 80 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident/ Tutor?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident/ Tutor: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident/ Tutor job at BPS Government Medical College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kalan, Sonipat
What is BPS Government Medical College Senior Resident/ Tutor: 80 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for BPS Government Medical College Senior Resident/ Tutor: 80 Posts, is 4th August, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident/ Tutor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th August, 2023
- KIOCL Limited Invites Application for 4 Chief General Manager, Deputy Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Invites Application for 4 Research Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Invites Application for 14 Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2023
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Invites Application for Marketing and Promotions Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for Lab Technician, Nurse, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Invites Application for 6 Engineer, Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for 6 Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2023
- Institute Of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Invites Application for 23 Executive Assistant, Executive, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023