BPR&D Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional
Vacancy Circular No:
Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional
Bureau of Police Research and Development Ministry of Home Affairs Block No. 113/4th Floor CGO ComplexLodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Bureau of Police Research and Development Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Candidates should be below 40 years of age , as on the date of Advertisement.|
|Posted on||06 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree
Police Research & Development (BPR&D) is inviting The Bureau of and dynamic Young the qualified, innovative, applications from engage One (01) Young Professional, purely Professionals, to on contractual basis, as per the work profile as described below:
1. Post Name: Young Professional (Content Editor (English))
2. No of Post: 01
3. Method of recruitment: Contract Based through Open Market
4. Period of Contract: For a period of Twelve (12) months.
5. Remuneration (per month): Rs. 50,000/- (Fixed)
6. Educational qualifications Experiences:
Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University With Demonstrable skill in creative writing in English. Proficiency in Editing, Proofreading, Indexing and writing of Editorials etc. Proficiency in computer i.e. MS office including MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, etc.
7. Job description:
Reviewing the manuscript. Structural (substantive) editing including paraphrasing. Editing including grammatical error. Proofreading and making it error-free. Checkin & roof of dumm before Printing/ mass production
8. Expected Deliverables:
Correct language errors, such as poor grammar, incorrect spelling punctuation, ambiguities to make it error free. Identify technical inaccuracies. Improve clarity, if and where this is significance Identify potential legal problems, such as plagiarism, ethical or moral problems, copyright infringements, defamation risks, conflict of interests. Check for uniformity and appropriateness recommend, adjustments, if necessary.
9. Place of Posting: BPR&D Headquarters, Mahipalpur, New Delhi 110037.
Age Limit: Candidates should be below 40 years of age , as on the date of Advertisement.
Mode of stipulated time Engagement:
All the applications shall be scrutinized and received within shortlisted the by a Departmental Screening Committee (DSC). The shortlisted candidates would then be interviewed by the Consultancy Evaluation Committee (CEC). Shortlisted candidates are required to carry original documents at the time of interview. The joining of the selected candidates shall be subject to satisfactory verification of original documents by the BPR&D.
How to Apply:
1. Submission of Applications: Eligible candidates are required to send scanned copies of completed application form alona with self-attested documents (as required) at email id: [email protected].
2. Subject line of the mail should be as follows: Application for Young Professional at the BPR&D: [insert your name], and submit the same within fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Newspaper.
3. In case, any clarification is required, please write to [email protected], or between 09.30 AM to 06.00 PM from Monday to Friday
4. For all the updates/ future communication, please visit the BPR&D website @ https://bprd.nic.in.
5. Last Date for Receipt of Applications:
The last date for receipt of applications in the BPR&D is fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Newspaper. The applications received after the due date/ time will not be accepted.
Published on: 06 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bureau of Police Research & Development. The other Related Jobs Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Bureau of Police Research and Development Ministry of Home Affairs Block No. 113/4th Floor CGO ComplexLodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 April 2022|
| Individual Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 April 2022|
About Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment
About Bureau of Police Research & Development
The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D), was set up on 28 August 1970 in furtherance of the objective of the Government of India for the modernisation of police forces. It has evolved as a multifaceted, consultancy organisation. At present it has 4 divisions – Research, Development, Training and Correctional Administration.
Bureau of Police Research Development (BPR & D)was established on 28th August 1970. At present it has 4 divisions namely, Research, Development, Training and Correctional Administration.
Functions of Research Division are: Analysis and study of crime and problems of general nature, Prevention of crime-preventive measures, Improvements in methods of investigation, Inadequacy of laws, Police Uniform, badges, medals, decorations, colours, and flags, police drill, warrant of procedure etc, analysis of trends of crime.
Functions of Development Division are: Review of the performance of various types of equipment used by the police forces in the country and development of new equipment, Application of IT in various fields of police work, Police publicity.
Functions of Training Division are: To review from time to time the arrangements for Police training in India.
Functions of Correctional Administration are: Analysis and study of prison statistics and problems affecting Prison Administration, prepare uniform Training Module, Publication of reports, newsletters, bulletins and preparation of Audio Visual aids, forming an Advisory Committee to guide the work relating to Correctional Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Young Professional: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional job at Bureau of Police Research & Development
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bureau of Police Research and Development Ministry of Home Affairs Block No. 113/4th Floor CGO ComplexLodhi Road, New Delhi
What is Bureau of Police Research & Development Young Professional: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Bureau of Police Research & Development Young Professional: 1 Posts, is 15th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th April, 2022
- CSKHPKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- IITM Invites Application for Hindi Officer, Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Invites Application for Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Office Executive-I Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Medical College Faridabad Invites Application for Adjunct Faculty or Visiting Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Junior DTP Assistant Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Invites Application for 96 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for 4 Consultant, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Senior Project Engineer or Senior Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2022
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer Or Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022