Govt Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bureau of Police Research & Development. The other Related Jobs Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Bureau of Police Research and Development Ministry of Home Affairs Block No. 113/4th Floor CGO ComplexLodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 April 2022|
| Individual Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 April 2022|
About Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment
About Bureau of Police Research & Development
The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D), was set up on 28 August 1970 in furtherance of the objective of the Government of India for the modernisation of police forces. It has evolved as a multifaceted, consultancy organisation. At present it has 4 divisions – Research, Development, Training and Correctional Administration.
Bureau of Police Research Development (BPR & D)was established on 28th August 1970. At present it has 4 divisions namely, Research, Development, Training and Correctional Administration.
Functions of Research Division are: Analysis and study of crime and problems of general nature, Prevention of crime-preventive measures, Improvements in methods of investigation, Inadequacy of laws, Police Uniform, badges, medals, decorations, colours, and flags, police drill, warrant of procedure etc, analysis of trends of crime.
Functions of Development Division are: Review of the performance of various types of equipment used by the police forces in the country and development of new equipment, Application of IT in various fields of police work, Police publicity.
Functions of Training Division are: To review from time to time the arrangements for Police training in India.
Functions of Correctional Administration are: Analysis and study of prison statistics and problems affecting Prison Administration, prepare uniform Training Module, Publication of reports, newsletters, bulletins and preparation of Audio Visual aids, forming an Advisory Committee to guide the work relating to Correctional Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is BPRD Full Form?
The Full Form of BPRD is Bureau of Police Research & Development. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for BPRD?
Candidates can apply for BPRD 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the BPRD official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the BPRD 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by BPRD. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for BPRD 2020.
How can I join in BPRD?
First candidates should check the official notification released by BPRD. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying BPRD will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the BPRD only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for BPRD?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in BPRD.
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Recruitment 2022
- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Invites Application for Project Technician-III Recruitment 2022
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for Gynaecologist, Paediatrician Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Programme Associate Recruitment 2022
- KAPL Invites Application for 32 Ayush Service Representative, Area Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Siddha Regional Research Institute (SRRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Zoological Survey of India Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 36 Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Tripura State Electricity Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2022
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 56 Specialist Recruitment 2022