Govt Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bureau of Police Research & Development. The other Related Jobs Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Computer Operator and Various Posts - ( 79 Posts) Posts
Mahipalpur, New Delhi
|Last Date: 8th August 2023|
About Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment
About Bureau of Police Research & Development
The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D), was set up on 28 August 1970 in furtherance of the objective of the Government of India for the modernisation of police forces. It has evolved as a multifaceted, consultancy organisation. At present it has 4 divisions – Research, Development, Training and Correctional Administration.
Bureau of Police Research Development (BPR & D)was established on 28th August 1970. At present it has 4 divisions namely, Research, Development, Training and Correctional Administration. Functions of Research Division are: Analysis and study of crime and problems of general nature, Prevention of crime-preventive measures, Improvements in methods of investigation, Inadequacy of laws, Police Uniform, badges, medals, decorations, colours, and flags, police drill, warrant of procedure etc, analysis of trends of crime. Functions of Development Division are: Review of the performance of various types of equipment used by the police forces in the country and development of new equipment, Application of IT in various fields of police work, Police publicity. Functions of Training Division are: To review from time to time the arrangements for Police training in India. Functions of Correctional Administration are: Analysis and study of prison statistics and problems affecting Prison Administration, prepare uniform Training Module, Publication of reports, newsletters, bulletins and preparation of Audio Visual aids, forming an Advisory Committee to guide the work relating to Correctional Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is BPRD Full Form?
The Full Form of BPRD is Bureau of Police Research & Development. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for BPRD?
Candidates can apply for BPRD 2023 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the BPRD official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the BPRD 2023 will be mentioned in PDF released by BPRD. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for BPRD 2023.
How can I join in BPRD?
First candidates should check the official notification released by BPRD. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying BPRD will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the BPRD only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for BPRD?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in BPRD.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 14 Finance Officer and Various Posts
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 14 Technical Assistant, Technician, Driver Recruitment 2023
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Invites Application for 308 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Invites Application for 308 Technician (Vocational) Apprentices, ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for 120 Group B, C Posts Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for 24 Scientist-B, Analyst-B Recruitment 2023
- High Court Of Himachal Pradesh Invites Application for 15 Judgment Writer/ Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
- Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Invites Application for 102 Assistant Professor, PGT and Various Posts
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for 10 Technical Assistant and Various Posts