CGWB Recruitment 2022 For 3 Member
Vacancy Circular No: A-35021/2/2022- (GW Estt)
Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
invites applications for recruitment of Member
Rafi Marg, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|CGWB Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||15 - 18 years|
|Salary||144200 - 218200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||11 June, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||25th July 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc
Applications are invited for filling up three (03) posts of Member (Scientific), Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) in Level-14 (Rs.1,44,200 - 2,18,200 as per 7th CPC) of Pay Matrix (pre revised scale of + grade pay of Rs.10,000/- in pay band 4) by deputation (including short-term contract) under the Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation.
1. Post Name: Member
2. No of Posts: 03
3. Pay Level: Level-14 (Rs.1,44,200 - 2,18,200 as per 7th CPC)
4. Deputation (including short-term contract): Officers under the Central or State Government or Union Territories or Recognised Research Institution / Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:
(a) (i)holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or
(ii) with two years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 + grade pay Rs. 8900 in Pay band 4 (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre / department or equivalent; Or
(iii) with three years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000 + grade pay Rs. 8700 in pay band 4 (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre / department or equivalent: and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications / experience:-
(i) Master's Degree in Science in the field of Hydrogeology, Geology, Hydrology, Geophysics, Hydrometeorology or Chemistry or a Bachelor's Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/Agricultural Engineering / Petroleum Technology; and
(ii) 15 years experience in Survey, Exploration, Development, Ground Water Regime Monitoring, Research, Training, Material Management and Management of Ground Water Resources.
5. Duties and Responsibilities for the post:
a. Policy planning and Coordination of various activities. Coordination with other Members of the Board for Overall Implementation of Annual Action Plan.
b. The work pertaining to Procurement, Material Management and Operations Progress Monitoring of all schemes, Documentations and Publications Research , Innovation with, various Institutions and Bilateral Cooperation Activities related to National Hydrology Project, National Water Mission.
c. Monitoring of Zonal & Compilation of National Ground Water Resources Assessment Application of advanced techniques including RSI GIS, Database Management e-Governance.
d. Monitoring of zonal activities related to Water Conservation, Artificial Recharge, IEC activities and training. Administration and Human Resource Management.
e. Administrative and technical supervision of the Activities of SUO, Delhi. Implementation of all the activities pertaining to the Region under their jurisdiction including Implementation of Annual Action Plan, Physical and Financial
f. Achievements, Administrative, Technical supervision of the Regional Directorates and Divisional offices.
144200-218200/- (Per Month)
Age Limit: 56 Years.
Selection will Be Base on Deputation Basis
How to Apply:
1. Applications (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma, through the proper channel, may reach the Under Secretary (GWE), Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, Room No. 633, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001 within 45 days of the date of its publication in the Employment News
3. Applications received after the prescribed time limit or which are incomplete, will not be entertained. Officers who volunteer for the will not be permitted to withdraw their names later.
Published on: 11 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Ground Water Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Ground Water Board. The other Related Jobs Central Ground Water Board Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Member - ( 3 Posts) Posts
Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources
|Last Date: 11 April 2022|
| Chairman - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Rafi Marg, New Delhi
|Last Date: 27th March 2022|
| Staff Car Driver - ( 23 Posts) Posts
Jail Road, Bhopal
|Last Date: 21 February 2022|
| Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) - ( 23 Posts (UR-13, EWS-02, OBC-05, SC-02, ST-01)) Posts
North Central Region, Bhopal
|Last Date: 23rd February 2022|
| Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) - ( 24 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 9th February 2022|
| Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) - ( 24 Posts) Posts
Dak Bungalow, Patna
|Last Date: 9th February 2022|
| Staff Car Driver - ( 24 Posts) Posts
South Western Region, Bhujal Bhawan
|Last Date: 31 January 2022|
About Central Ground Water Board Recruitment
About Central Ground Water Board
Central Ground Water Board was established in the year 1970. Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) is the National Apex Agency entrusted with the responsibilities of providing scientific inputs for management, exploration, monitoring, assessment, augmentation and regulation of groundwater resources in India. Central Ground Water Board is a multi-disciplinary scientific organization consisting of Hydrogeologists, Geophysicists, Chemists, Hydrologists, Hydro Meteorologists and Engineers. CGWB has its headquarters at BHUJAL BHAWAN, Faridabad, Haryana.
Major work of Central Ground Water Board include macro/micro-level groundwater management studies, exploratory drilling programme, monitoring of groundwater levels and water quality through a network of ground water observation wells, implementation of demonstrative schemes for artificial recharge and rainwater harvesting for recharge augmentation. Central Ground Water Board also takes up special studies on many aspects of ground water sector such as groundwater depletion, sea water ingress, groundwater contamination, conjunctive use of surface & groundwater, water balance etc.
Central Ground Water Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Hammerman, Technical Operator (Drilling), Assistant Store Keeper, Foreman, Blacksmith, Mechanic, Technical Officer (Store/ Drilling), Compressor Operator, Technical Operator (Stores), Consultant, Junior Engineer, Cleaner, Assistant Hydrologist, Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculate + Certificate from the Industrial Training Institute in the Trade of Fitter or Diesel or Motor Mechanic or Welder, 12th Class + Knowledge of Hindi, Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Electrical Engineering, Matriculation + Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Blacksmith, Matriculation + Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Automobile Engineering, Matriculation, Diploma in Mechanical/Drilling/Mining/Civil/Petroleum Technology Engg, 10th/SSC/Matric + Motor Driving License for Heavy Vehicle, Master Degree in Geology/ Hydrology OR Degree in Civil Engineering, for a great career at Central Ground Water Board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Member: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Member?
The Payscale is as follows Member: INR 144200,
When can I can apply for Member job at Central Ground Water Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rafi Marg, New Delhi
What is Central Ground Water Board Member: 3 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central Ground Water Board Member: 3 Posts, is 25th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Member, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th July, 2022
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Invites Application for 9 Contract Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 107 Excise and Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Invites Application for Hardware Design Engineer Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) Invites Application for Medical Officer and Various Posts
- TISS Budgam Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2022
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited Invites Application for 36 Junior Divisional Accountant Recruitment 2022
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for Young Professional, Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Postal Circle Invites Application for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 75 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2022