CPWD Recruitment 2024 For 15 Stenographer
Vacancy Circular No: -
Central Public Works Department (CPWD) Stenographer Recruitment 2024
Advertisement for the post of Stenographer in Central Public Works Department (CPWD). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 16th February 2024. Candidates can check the latest Central Public Works Department (CPWD) Recruitment 2024 Stenographer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the cpwd.gov.in Recruitment 2024 page.
Central Public Works Department (CPWD) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ cpwd.gov.in. Central Public Works Department (CPWD) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Tamil Nadu. More details of cpwd.gov.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Besant Nagar, Chennai, 600090 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 12th Class Pass or Equivalent. For more details, please refer to official notification.
9300-34800/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://cpwd.gov.in/. [This Job Source is Employment News 27 January - 2 February 2024, Page No.09]
Published on: 25th January 2024
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Public Works Department (CPWD) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Public Works Department (CPWD). The other Related Jobs Central Public Works Department (CPWD) Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts
| Stenographer - ( 15 Posts) Posts
Besant Nagar, Chennai
|Last Date: 16th February 2024
About Central Public Works Department (CPWD) Recruitment
About Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
CPWD came into existence in July, 1854 when Lord Dalhousie established a central agency for execution of public works and set up Ajmer Provincial Division. Through the professional expertise in disciplines including Architecture, Engineering, Project Management coupled with comprehensive experience in building construction and maintenance CPWD has been serving the nation for last 164 years and has executed priority of works in difficult and demanding geographical and climatic conditions. It has now grown into a comprehensive construction management department, which provides services from project concept to completion, consultancy and maintenance management.
It is headed by DG who is also the Principal Technical Advisor to the Government of India. The regions and sub-regions are headed by Special DGs and Additional DGs respectively, while the zones in all state capitals (except a few) are headed by Chief Engineers.
CPWD has PAN India presence and has ability to undertake construction of complex projects even in difficult terrain and maintenance in post construction stage. CPWD had been involved in construction of stadiums and other infrastructure requirements for Asian Games 1982 and Commonwealth Games 2010.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Stenographer: 15 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer: INR9300-34800,
When can I can apply for Stenographer job at Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Besant Nagar, Chennai
What is Central Public Works Department (CPWD) Stenographer: 15 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central Public Works Department (CPWD) Stenographer: 15 Posts, is 16th February, 2024
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th February, 2024
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Invites Application for 76 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 28 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Ministry of Home Affairs Invites Application for 5 Deputy Director General Recruitment 2023
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Invites Application for Junior Grade of Mizoram Legal Service Recruitment 2023
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Invites Application for District Social Welfare Officer Recruitment 2023
- Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Invites Application for 20 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Invites Application for Geologist Junior Recruitment 2023
- Shaheed Rajguru College Of Applied Sciences For Women Invites Application for 6 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College (DDUC) Invites Application for Section Officer Recruitment 2023
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invites Application for 157 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Invites Application for 1978 Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari and Various Posts
- Telugu Academy Invites Application for 156 Junior Assistant, Computer Operator Recruitment 2023