Central Sheep Breeding Farm Recruitment 2023 For Multi Tasking Staff
Vacancy Circular No: -
Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 3rd July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF) Recruitment 2023 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.csbfhsr.com/ recruitment 2023 page.
Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.csbfhsr.com/. Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Haryana. More details of www.csbfhsr.com/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Post Box No.10, Hisar, 125001 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Matriculation or Equivalent.
18000-56900/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-25 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF),
Post Box No.10,
Hisar - 125001 (Haryana). (This Job Source is Employment News 3-9 June 2023, Page No.39)
Published on: 1st June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Sheep Breeding Farm Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Sheep Breeding Farm. The other Related Jobs Central Sheep Breeding Farm Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
Post Box No.10, Hisar
|Last Date: 3rd July 2023|
| Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
Post Box No-10, Hisar
|Last Date: 15th May 2023|
| Shepherd - ( 01 Posts) Posts
PO: Box No.10, Hisar
|Last Date: 30th January 2023|
About Central Sheep Breeding Farm Recruitment
About Central Sheep Breeding Farm
The Central Sheep Breeding Farm, Hisar was established in 1968-70 in collaboration with the Government of Australia under the Colombo Plan on approximately 6477 acres of land, leased by the Government of Haryana for a period of 20 years (from 1st August 1968 to 31st July 1988) at the lease rent of Rs. 1.00 per acre per annum to upgrade the Nation’s Sheep Flocks and Improve the quality of wool.
In May 1997 about 4028 acres of land (pasture/grazing land) was taken back by the Government of Haryana.
At present total land available with the Farm is 2456 acres.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)?
The Payscale is as follows Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): INR18000-56900,
When can I can apply for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) job at Central Sheep Breeding Farm
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Post Box No.10, Hisar
What is Central Sheep Breeding Farm Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central Sheep Breeding Farm Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 01 Posts, is 3rd July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd July, 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023