CUP Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I
Vacancy Circular No:
Central University of Punjab (CUP)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant
VPO-Ghudda, Bathinda, 151401 Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Central University of Punjab Announced Job Notification For Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 28 years as on date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules).|
|Salary||20000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||03 Feb, 2022|
|Walkin Date||10 Feb, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Advt. No: 151 (2022)
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Associate-I/Project Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Projects Title: “Population structure, Genetic Diversity, and Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) for fibre quality in natural populations of Calotropis sp. of The Great Indian Thar Desert”
4. Project duration: 3 Years
5. Engagement Period: Initially for a period of one year, further extendable subject to extension of project, satisfactory work & conduct and availability of funds in the project head.
6. Fellowship: Rs 31,000/- per month + HRA, (for JRF/Project Associate-I for initial two year then 35000+HRA for third year after 02 year of research experience as per the SERB, DST guidelines) Rs 20000/- + HRA (Project Assistant )
7. Essential Qualification: M.Sc., Botany. or equivalent degree in any relevant branches of Life sciences with at least 55% marks for GN/OBC (50% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute. Qualified CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE/NET-LS exams for JRF/Project Associate-I (Candidate without NET/GATE will be selected as Project Assistant)
8. Desirable Qualification: Preference may be given to candidates with prior experience in handling large size nucleotide sequence data.
20000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Below 28 years as on date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules).
Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail,
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format available on university website: www.cup.edu.in or www.cup.edu.in/other_jobs.php to the project investigator by email: [email protected]
2. Last Date 10.02.2022
3. Candidates appearing in-person should bring the print out of application form with original and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of interview.
4. Candidate appearing online for interview must submit the print out of application form and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents through email to [email protected].
5. Date of Interview 10.02.2022 at 11:00 AM onwards (Walk-in or Online Interview)
Published on: 03 February 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Punjab Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central University of Punjab. The other Related Jobs Central University of Punjab Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Central University of Punjab Recruitment
About Central University of Punjab
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with 'A' grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRD’s NIRF Ranking 2019.
Central University of Punjab is located at Bhatinda, Punjab. It was established in the year 2009. The university does not offers undergraduate programs. It offers Research oriented inter disciplinary Postgraduate programmes like regular M.Sc. and M.A. studies, M.Phil-Ph.D., LL.M-Ph.D., M.Pharm-Ph.D etc.
Central university of Punjab is involved in research on Environment and health.
Central University of Punjab recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Project Fellow, Landscape Officer, Driver, Multitasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Deputy Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Finance Officer, Research Fellow, Assistant Registrar, Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Library Trainees, Finance Officer, Sports Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A./M.Phil. in Hindi/Sanskrit/Linguistics + Knowledge of Bagri Dialect, Folklore and Culture, M.Sc. (Agriculture)/Landscape Horticulture / Horticulture / Floriculture, Matriculation + Valid Driving License for Light/Medium Vehicles / Heavy Vehicle, Matriculation, Graduate in any discipline + Knowledge of Computer Applications, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline + English typing speed of 30 wpm.+ knowledge of computer applications, Master's Degree, M.Pharm./M.S. (Pharm.). in Pharmaceutical / Medicinal Chemistry, M.A. in any field of Social Science, M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences, Bachelor's Degree in Library & Information Science, Master's Degree in Physical Education or Master's degree in sports, for a great career at Central University of Punjab.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant: INR 20000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant job at Central University of Punjab
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in VPO-Ghudda, Bathinda
What is Central University of Punjab Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central University of Punjab Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant: 1 Posts, is 10th February, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I/ Project Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th February, 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Super Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist-D, Project Scientist-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- GIPCL Invites Application for Primary Teacher, TGT, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Visual Designer Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Application for Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022