Govt Central University of Punjab (CUP) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Central University of Punjab Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central University of Punjab. The other Related Jobs Central University of Punjab Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 04 December 2022|
| Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, More Vacancies - ( 36 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25 November 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 31 October 2022|
| Project Fellow - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 18 October 2022|
| Faculty - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 September 2022|
About Central University of Punjab Recruitment
About Central University of Punjab
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with 'A' grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRD’s NIRF Ranking 2019.
Central University of Punjab is located at Bhatinda, Punjab. It was established in the year 2009. The university does not offers undergraduate programs. It offers Research oriented inter disciplinary Postgraduate programmes like regular M.Sc. and M.A. studies, M.Phil-Ph.D., LL.M-Ph.D., M.Pharm-Ph.D etc. Central university of Punjab is involved in research on Environment and health. Central University of Punjab recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Project Fellow, Landscape Officer, Driver, Multitasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Deputy Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Finance Officer, Research Fellow, Assistant Registrar, Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Library Trainees, Finance Officer, Sports Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A./M.Phil. in Hindi/Sanskrit/Linguistics + Knowledge of Bagri Dialect, Folklore and Culture, M.Sc. (Agriculture)/Landscape Horticulture / Horticulture / Floriculture, Matriculation + Valid Driving License for Light/Medium Vehicles / Heavy Vehicle, Matriculation, Graduate in any discipline + Knowledge of Computer Applications, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline + English typing speed of 30 wpm.+ knowledge of computer applications, Master's Degree, M.Pharm./M.S. (Pharm.). in Pharmaceutical / Medicinal Chemistry, M.A. in any field of Social Science, M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences, Bachelor's Degree in Library & Information Science, Master's Degree in Physical Education or Master's degree in sports, for a great career at Central University of Punjab.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is CUP Full Form?
The Full Form of CUP is Central University of Punjab. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Central University of Punjab (CUP)?
Candidates can apply for Central University of Punjab (CUP) 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Central University of Punjab (CUP) official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Central University of Punjab (CUP) 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Central University of Punjab (CUP). Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Central University of Punjab (CUP) 2020.
How can I join in Central University of Punjab (CUP)?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Central University of Punjab (CUP). Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Central University of Punjab (CUP) will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Central University of Punjab (CUP) only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Central University of Punjab (CUP)?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Central University of Punjab (CUP).
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 14 Finance Officer and Various Posts
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 14 Technical Assistant, Technician, Driver Recruitment 2023
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Invites Application for 308 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Invites Application for 308 Technician (Vocational) Apprentices, ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for 120 Group B, C Posts Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for 24 Scientist-B, Analyst-B Recruitment 2023
- High Court Of Himachal Pradesh Invites Application for 15 Judgment Writer/ Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
- Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Invites Application for 102 Assistant Professor, PGT and Various Posts
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for 10 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- GKCIET Invites Application for 9 MTS, Junior Assistant and Various Posts