CABS Invites Application for Civilian Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
Centre For Air Borne Systems Civilian Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Civilian Medical Officer in Centre For Air Borne Systems. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 07 May 2023. Candidates can check the latest Centre For Air Borne Systems Recruitment 2023 Civilian Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.drdo.gov.in/labs-establishment/about-us/centre-air-borne-system-cabs recruitment 2023 page.
Centre For Air Borne Systems Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.drdo.gov.in/labs-establishment/about-us/centre-air-borne-system-cabs. Centre For Air Borne Systems selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Karnataka. More details of www.drdo.gov.in/labs-establishment/about-us/centre-air-borne-system-cabs recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Centre For Air Borne Systems (CABS)
invites applications for recruitment of Civilian Medical Officer
Civilian Medical Officer
Belur Yemlur Post, Bangalore, 560037 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|Centre For Air Borne Systems (CABS) Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Centre For Air Borne Systems|
|Job Role||Civilian Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Posted on||08 Apr, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||07-05-2023|
Educational Qualification: MBBS, Registered with KMC/IMC. Desirable PG Diploma/Degree in aviation medicine.
a) minimum 5 yrs work experience as an RMP in an Independent capacity in a clinic/hospital.
b) Preferably from Bangalore should be well versed in the local Kannada language.
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: Below 65 years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Civilian Medical Officer in CABS DRDO.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CABS DRDO
Step 2: Check the latest notification regarding the CABS DRDO Recruitment 2023 on the website
Step 3: Read the instructions in the notification entirety before proceeding
Step 4: Apply or fill the application form before the last date
Published on: 08 April 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre For Air Borne Systems Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Centre For Air Borne Systems. The other Related Jobs Centre For Air Borne Systems Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Civilian Medical Officer - ( 1 Post) Posts
Belur Yemlur Post, Bangalore
|Last Date: 07 May 2023|
| Consultant - ( 1 Post) Posts
Belur Yemlur Post, Bangalore
|Last Date: 17 April 2023|
About Centre For Air Borne Systems Recruitment
About Centre For Air Borne Systems
The Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) is a laboratory of Department of Defence R&D, DRDO, providing cost effective solutions for Airborne Surveillance Systems for various services. Presently, this lab as the nodal agency in DRDO is tasked to develop complex airborne system of systems. CABS acts as a system house and an integration agency, utilizing all available infrastructure and expertise in the country for development of Airborne Electronic Force Multiplier (AEFM) Systems focusing on systems such as Airborne Early Warning and Control(AEW&C)/Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS),Design and Development of Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition& Reconnaissance (ISTAR) and Multi Mission Maritime Aircraft (MMMA) systems. CABS is also the development agency of Identification Friend and Foe (IFF) for Tri-services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Civilian Medical Officer: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Civilian Medical Officer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Civilian Medical Officer: INR 55000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Civilian Medical Officer, Skills / Eligibility job at Centre For Air Borne Systems
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Belur Yemlur Post, Bangalore
What is Centre For Air Borne Systems Civilian Medical Officer: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Centre For Air Borne Systems Civilian Medical Officer: 1 Post, is 7th May, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Civilian Medical Officer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th May, 2023
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts