CABS Recruitment 2023 For 16 Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Vacancy Circular No: -
Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 3rd November 20233. Candidates can check the latest Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.drdo.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.drdo.gov.in/. Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Karnataka. More details of www.drdo.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Yemlur Post, Bangalore, 560037 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 16 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have BE / B.Tech in First Division with Valid GATE Score.
37000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 28 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
The Duly Filled Application in the format furnished below should be sent to the email ID [email protected]. (This Job Source is Employment News 14-20 October 2023, Page No.27)
Published on: 12th October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre For Air Borne Systems Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Centre For Air Borne Systems. The other Related Jobs Centre For Air Borne Systems Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 16 Posts) Posts
Yemlur Post, Bangalore
|Last Date: 3rd November 2023|
| Civilian Medical Officer - ( 1 Post) Posts
Belur Yemlur Post, Bangalore
|Last Date: 07 May 2023|
| Consultant - ( 1 Post) Posts
Belur Yemlur Post, Bangalore
|Last Date: 17 April 2023|
About Centre For Air Borne Systems Recruitment
About Centre For Air Borne Systems
The Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) is a laboratory of Department of Defence R&D, DRDO, providing cost effective solutions for Airborne Surveillance Systems for various services. Presently, this lab as the nodal agency in DRDO is tasked to develop complex airborne system of systems. CABS acts as a system house and an integration agency, utilizing all available infrastructure and expertise in the country for development of Airborne Electronic Force Multiplier (AEFM) Systems focusing on systems such as Airborne Early Warning and Control(AEW&C)/Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS),Design and Development of Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition& Reconnaissance (ISTAR) and Multi Mission Maritime Aircraft (MMMA) systems. CABS is also the development agency of Identification Friend and Foe (IFF) for Tri-services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 16 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 16 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR37000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Centre For Air Borne Systems
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Yemlur Post, Bangalore
What is Centre For Air Borne Systems Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 16 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Centre For Air Borne Systems Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 16 Posts, is 3rd November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2023
- Balmer Lawrie & Co Limited Invites Application for 45 Assistant Manager and Various Posts
- CMOH Malda Invites Application for 108 Laboratory Technician and Various Posts
- National Ayush Mission Kerala Invites Application for 37 Multi Purpose Worker Recruitment 2023
- Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Invites Application for 43 Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Block Level Federation Office Mayurbhanj Invites Application for 11 Community Support Staff Recruitment 2023
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) Invites Application for 30 Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DWCWEO Palnadu Invites Application for 31 Protection Officer and Various Posts
- Assam State Rural Livelihoods Mission Society Invites Application for 14 Project Manager and Various Posts
- Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA) Invites Application for 1100 Village Data Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- IREL (India) Limited Invites Application for 8 Executives Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Mumbai Invites Application for Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts
- Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) Invites Application for 13 Project Assistant and Various Posts