C-DAC Recruitment 2022 for Project Engineer
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Project Engineer Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Project Engineer in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 14 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment 2022 Project Engineer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.cdac.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.cdac.in/. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of www.cdac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Engineer
Via Keshavagiri (Post), Hyderabad, 501510 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post Posts
|Project Engineer Vacancy At C-DAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 34 years as on last date of application submission|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||606000 - 720000(Per Year)|
|Posted on||04 Jul, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||14-07-2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MCA
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
C-DAC, Hyderabad invites online applications for the post of Project Manager, Project Leader, Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer and Project Officer on contract basis on consolidated pay 1. Position: Project Engineer (NW) 2. No of Posts: 01 3. Job Location: Hyderabad 4. Duration of the position: 03 (Three) years(May be extended based on project requirement) 5. Educational Qualification & Experience: First Class B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation with 0 to 2 years of Post Qualification work experience in relevant areas 6. Annual CTC (Approximate): Rs.6.06 lakhs up to Rs.7.2 lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
C-DAC, Hyderabad invites online applications for the post of Project Manager, Project Leader, Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer and Project Officer on contract basis on consolidated pay
1. Position: Project Engineer (NW)
2. No of Posts: 01
3. Job Location: Hyderabad
4. Duration of the position: 03 (Three) years(May be extended based on project requirement)
5. Educational Qualification & Experience: First Class B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation with 0 to 2 years of Post Qualification work experience in relevant areas
6. Annual CTC (Approximate): Rs.6.06 lakhs up to Rs.7.2 lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
606000 - 720000(Per Year)
Age Limit: Below 34 years as on last date of application submission
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a "written test/Interview". Selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Hyderabad. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for interview and selection processes.
- Applicants having GATE score of 65% (normalized marks out of 100) and above, in the last two years, can be directly screened in for interview without written test. In the event of higher number of applicants, the benchmark of 65% can be increased as per discretion of the management.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. C-DAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, C-DAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and are purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim to have a regular post in C-DAC.
How to Apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 300 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidates should download the “Personal Particular Form” and upload the filled Form and also upload the higher degree certificate (Graduation / PG) in PDF Format
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records and you should submit signed application at the time of written test/Interview.
- No hard copy/ printed applications should be sent to C-DAC.
- Candidates are advised to note that one candidate is allowed to apply for one Post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience. As such the candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational qualification, experience and other conditions carefully before choosing the post for which they wish to apply.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc., which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/ terminated as case may be without giving any notice.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Hyderabad.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates extended for few posts till: 14-July-2022
Published on: 04 July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC). The other Related Jobs Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Recruitment
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988.
Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications.
With the passage of time as a result of creative ecosystem that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Engineer: 1 Post Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Engineer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Project Engineer: INR 606000 - 720000(Per Year),
When can I can apply for Project Engineer, Skills / Eligibility job at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Via Keshavagiri (Post), Hyderabad
What is Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Project Engineer: 1 Post Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Project Engineer: 1 Post Posts, is 14th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Engineer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th July, 2022
- ARDE Invites Application for 75 Graduate Engineer Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Invites Application for H P Administrative Service Competitive Examination 2023
- NHSRC Invites Application for Web Administrator/ Web Designer, Junior Consultant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Invites Application for 122 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- ALIMCO Invites Application for 103 Assistant Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) Invites Application for Software Developer Recruitment 2023
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty, Attendant or Sub Staff, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for Legal Officer, Assistant Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Alignment Engineer and Chief Resident Engineer, Section Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- BOB Financial Solutions Invites Application for Manager or Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- Uttarakhand Forest Department Invites Application for Working Plan Associate Recruitment 2023