CMWSSB Recruitment 2023 For 108 Apprentice
Vacancy Circular No: -
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Apprentice in the Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (CMWSSB). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 15th April 2023. Candidates can check the latest Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) Recruitment 2023 Apprentice Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the cmwssb.tn.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
The Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ cmwssb.tn.gov.in/. Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Tamil Nadu. More details of cmwssb.tn.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Chintadripet, Chennai, 600002 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 108 Posts
For Graduate Apprentice: A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
For Diploma Apprentice: A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
8000-9000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Apprenticeship Rules.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at CMWSSB, Chennai.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled out online. Please follow the link given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action
Published on: 3rd April 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
CMWSSB Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at CMWSSB. The other Related Jobs CMWSSB Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Apprentice - ( 108 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15th April 2023|
About CMWSSB Recruitment
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) is a government organization responsible for the supply of drinking water and the management of sewage in the Chennai Metropolitan Area. The board was established in 1978 and is governed by the Chennai Metropolitan Area Water Supply and Sewerage Act, of 1978.
CMWSSB is responsible for the supply of drinking water to around 8 million people in Chennai and its surrounding areas. The board manages four water treatment plants and several pumping stations to ensure a steady supply of water to its customers.
In addition to water supply, CMWSSB is also responsible for the collection, treatment, and disposal of sewage in the Chennai Metropolitan Area. The board manages several sewage treatment plants and pumping stations to ensure that sewage is treated and disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 108 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 108 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INR8000-9000,
When can I can apply for Apprentice job at CMWSSB
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Chintadripet, Chennai
What is CMWSSB Apprentice: 108 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for CMWSSB Apprentice: 108 Posts, is 15th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th April, 2023
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Invites Application for 32 Senior Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Invites Application for 14 Reader Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2023
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Invites Application for 23 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- JKPSC Invites Application for 7 Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Controller Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Project Officer Recruitment 2023
- Alliance Air Aviation Limited Invites Application for 6 Officer, Assistant Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- Directorate of Foot and Mouth Disease & Research Center (PDFMD) Invites Application for Programme Manager Recruitment 2023
- Central Bank of India Siwan Invites Application for Faculty, Office Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Attender or Sub Staff Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Invites Application for 15 Project Associate, Project Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023